Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is, why I always say, I am not keen on pap pics. Even less so, if we only - maybe - get one. If we have a series, there are at least one or two nicer ones - well, most of the time.

This is not a nice pic. He is bend forward, makes a silly mouth etc. He looks a bit thinner, but I wouldn't really be sure because of one pic. Another angle and we might have a different photo...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

josie

Post by josie »

It's still there.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

josie wrote:It's still there.
Of course, it is. Its just not a particularly good pic, which will be followed by a better one at some point, but personally I could do without those.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'll take a papz pic over any other. His choice of clothes, it's how he really looks, and he's not in a suit :lol: . He looks good, but wow, he has lost weight. I definitely think he kept the Bond bod for the Range Rover gig then dropped that eating and workout program. It seems so nice to finally get a photo!!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh no, gaunts-ville. For him, it's usually a sign of strain :cry:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Oh no, gaunts-ville. For him, it's usually a sign of strain :cry:
Wich shouldn't be the case.

Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Yea, he does look very skinny. I'm happy we got a pic though! :)
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

He does look quite skinny in these photos, but I can’t believe he’s lost a lot of weight in just one month. He appeared at the Range Rover Sport launch at the end of March, and was photographed with Rachel on 5 April (http://www.justjared.com/tags/daniel-craig/). On both occasions his body was Bond-like rather than C&A Jake Lonergan-like. Anyway, it’s nice to get a photo and I look forward to seeing better quality and more flattering pics soon.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Like I said, 1 pic is not enough and I wouldn't call him gaunt yet in that one. Also I found the neck quite strong looking, so I do think or thought, he is still buff.

But here are more and this is different already. I am at work and the pics on the comp are not the right proportions, but he looks broader and better here to me.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/05/02/dan ... e-brosnan/

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:Like I said, 1 pic is not enough and I wouldn't call him gaunt yet in that one. Also I found the neck quite strong looking, so I do think or thought, he is still buff.

But here are more and this is different already. I am at work and the pics on the comp are not the right proportions, but he looks broader and better here to me.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/05/02/dan ... e-brosnan/
Agreed Gg.
Yummy! He looks like he always does to me weight-wise. I don't see gaunt anywhere.
Thanks for the pics, people!
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Thanks GG, these photos are a lot better.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:D

Always remember - with him, you get 10 pics and he can go from meh to gorgeous in the same series. Looking forward to seeing them in the right proportions tonite. :wink:

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

well...well...well...look who decided to join us.
He is looking goooooddddd........very good. Although it looks like he grabbed one of Rache;'s jackets on his way out the door. :rotfl:
Agree, favorite jeans, shoes, BELT, hair, body. It's all looking good to me.
welcome back Daniel
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

I have to agree with tboss:
"Welcome back, Mr Craig." At least a new living sign.
Thank you for the pics, ladies.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

here they are....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com