Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks for the pics. They are really going after them right now. Gosh, he looks pumped up. Too bad, he has to cover imself :wink: He sure doesn't want to let this body go.

Look at Henry, he doesn't seem to mind. That doesn't make it right, but he looks relaxed about it - probably because Rachel is.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

josie

Post by josie »

So either the jacket is thick and muscular but there are mountains he hidden there. wow
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Cheers TB! :D
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D tb, thank you!
So much new pics this days, cool.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I am curious about how Henry looks as he grows up. Kids change so much. We look for signs of D&R, and frankly, I see neither at this point. I'm good for another year. I like to see that he isn't cowering behind Rachel, and I love her friendly demeanor toward the papz around her son. The photos tell quite a bit. Does she do anything wrong??? I think Henry is incredibly cute. Wide-set eyes like mom. What creative households he's from!

Bee, I noticed the jowls too. But I'm blaming age not fat. As far as cosmetic procedures go, such as fillers, laser skin resurfacing, absolutely. Nothing at all wrong with that. It's not overdone.

To all the apps pics :sigh: . Thank you.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I am curious about how Henry looks as he grows up. Kids change so much. We look for signs of D&R, and frankly, I see neither at this point. I'm good for another year. I like to see that he isn't cowering behind Rachel, and I love her friendly demeanor toward the papz around her son. The photos tell quite a bit. Does she do anything wrong??? I think Henry is incredibly cute. Wide-set eyes like mom. What creative households he's from!

Bee, I noticed the jowls too. But I'm blaming age not fat. As far as cosmetic procedures go, such as fillers, laser skin resurfacing, absolutely. Nothing at all wrong with that. It's not overdone.

To all the apps pics :sigh: . Thank you.
Have him loose massive weight again and it will be gone IMO. The whole face is nicely full, so its obvious to me, that he gained weight. Don't you think? No gaunt look... :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Just got three words to add... HE LOOKS LOVELY! :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I agree that gaunt looks bad on him. Although I like the hair length of the C&A promo pics, and he looks lovely in many of them, I have gotten used to him looking strong, buffed, and like he would come out the victor in a fight. The pencil-neck look no longer does it for me. C&A, Layer Ckle, etc., all too thin. I honestly can't watch him in C&A. He look like he weighs 140 lbs.

I do think he's lost some of his strong jawline to age though. He has some loose skin under his chin and at the jowl area. It doesn't show up in every photo though. His neck is starting to sag. You haven't noticed? But I'm being super picky because he's still 100% hot. There will be an age when he's not. I wonder when that will be? Think Michael Douglas. Hot to not at all - yuck. It happens to everyone. boo hoo!!!
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

IMO I have to agree with NBG ;)

But my words are So Damn Sexy :thud:

Thanks TB you're a star :thumbup:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

trueblue wrote: Image
Seriously, can a man get any better looking than that? And we can't even see his blue eyes, white teeth, and rock-hard body.

This may not be a crowd pleaser comment, but he looks more handsome/sexy when with Rachel and vice versa. Their gorgeousness is multiplied to me.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

New pics from today. They really keep hounding him.

http://m.justjared.com/p.p?m=b&a=rp&id= ... me%22&DS=1
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I agree that gaunt looks bad on him. Although I like the hair length of the C&A promo pics, and he looks lovely in many of them, I have gotten used to him looking strong, buffed, and like he would come out the victor in a fight. The pencil-neck look no longer does it for me. C&A, Layer Ckle, etc., all too thin. I honestly can't watch him in C&A. He look like he weighs 140 lbs.

I do think he's lost some of his strong jawline to age though. He has some loose skin under his chin and at the jowl area. It doesn't show up in every photo though. His neck is starting to sag. You haven't noticed? But I'm being super picky because he's still 100% hot. There will be an age when he's not. I wonder when that will be? Think Michael Douglas. Hot to not at all - yuck. It happens to everyone. boo hoo!!!
I think, it might be both - (weight deffo) and age. I rather have him - totally - look with a bit of two chins then again like in C&A. There will be a middle version again. Thankfully or maybe not thankfully my crush doesn't depend on him looking his best. Its just there and will only end, if he acts like a total jerk (big chance).
But BIG yes on him looking buff. LC NEVER did it for me - there just needs to be more of him.

BTW - I remember thinking- in this film with Demi Moore (Michael Douglas) how he looked old and wasted and that is centuries ago. Catherine really must love him, because he is an old man now and for some time even before his illness.

Right now, I am happy with a chubby Dan - but remember sf, he is hittng the gym like crazy - so no disappointment in the future. :wink:

Have fun in London. Love and hugs. GG

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, that even though the Clooneys and Pitts of the world will and have done their bits of medical enhencement (is that the word?) this man will not.
Let them call him - looking old or whatever, he will NOT do anything. IMO this is just, how he sees himself. I would wish - that at some point - he would have done some bits, but HE won't. Period. People will / might kill him for it, it might cost him, but he f***ing stays true to what he believes. (Not always to his best in terms of career, but most likely to the best of what is good for himself ). He is not always aware though of what is the impact he has on people with what he does. He is very one sided in what he believes. Not judging it - its neither good or bad, its just.

Probably there was no ME, if he was different. Dunno...he is DIFFERENT.