Casting news-rumors

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Oh thank you I didn't notice it first.

Yay the Enfant Terrible of the board has her first thousand posts. :P
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Only in German

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/berlin/dreha ... 58128.html

They will film in Babelsberg and Clooney is already in Germany and will stay for quite some time at the SOHO House in Berlin-Mitte.
That's a Pirvate Member Club and I can imagine the other cast member will stay there too.

http://www.sohohouseberlin.de/

Filming starts in March.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Gosh, I would love to reside in that. Surely DC and the others will be there, too. Don't see a better place in all of Berlin. Exciting to have him that close, if still out of reach. Good I don't live in Berlin, as I would be tempted to do a bit of stalking :lol:

"Oh Mr. Clooney, now you are a lovely man, but to be honest, I couldn't care less. Wat I do care about is - having a little chat with the lovely Daniel Craig". :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@Dunda, thank you for the link.
Ohhh, SOHO House is a cool place, very private and with a rooftop pool even.
(I know, you can rent a room like a hotelroom as a private person. OMG, I just imagine...that would be to much for me bumping into Daniel Craig in/at the rooftop pool early in the morning.)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

That is such a beautiful place, made only more beautiful by HHH sleeping there. Those guys have made it and have it made. Doing what they LOVE to do when they want to do it, with people they choose to be with, and getting paid immensely for it. And for men, the benefit of bedding any woman they want. They are in a class by themselves. Hopefully there will be some good papz pics coming and going!
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Germangirl wrote:Gosh, I would love to reside in that. Surely DC and the others will be there, too. Don't see a better place in all of Berlin. Exciting to have him that close, if still out of reach. Good I don't live in Berlin, as I would be tempted to do a bit of stalking :lol:

"Oh Mr. Clooney, now you are a lovely man, but to be honest, I couldn't care less. Wat I do care about is - having a little chat with the lovely Daniel Craig". :twisted:
No it's not good. I live five minutes away from Grand Hotel Explanade (it's really at the end of my street), 10 minutes away from Hyatt and 15 minutes away from Adlon. But of course they have to move at the end of Mitte or almost Prenzlauer Berg.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ok, that's shit. Will you have a look though? But I suppose, its so guarded, you won't have a chance to see anyting.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Dunda wrote:Only in German

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/berlin/dreha ... 58128.html

They will film in Babelsberg and Clooney is already in Germany and will stay for quite some time at the SOHO House in Berlin-Mitte.
That's a Pirvate Member Club and I can imagine the other cast member will stay there too.

http://www.sohohouseberlin.de/

Filming starts in March.

Also only for the Germans:

To anyone who is interested in the amazing history of SohoHouse - I recommend the novel 'Torstraße 1' by Sybil Volks

http://www.dtv.de/buecher/torstrasse_28 ... =lesetipps

I've read it recently and really liked it. It's fiction, but the story is based on historic facts. I wonder if any of the celebs sleeping there knows anything about the buildings history. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I recently watched the "Adlon" saga on TV, which was interesting. (about the Adlon Hotel in Berlin).

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

George Clooney looking for extras Translated

This is the chance to stand with Oscar winner George Clooney on camera: For his film "The Monuments Men" look of Hollywood star, who is also director and producer, thousands of extras.

We are looking especially for men between 18 and 50 years from Berlin and environment, said the extras agency "movie faces" on Tuesday. The first casting is already this Saturday (26.1.) Start at Potsdam. "None of the candidates may have dyed hair or gesträhnte, also they should also be rather slim, visually fit into the time of World War II," said agency chief Johanna Ragwitz.

http://www.morgenpost.de/berlin-aktuell ... -Film.html
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...arghhh, nee...I am not a "Men" and I don't have the fitting hair.
BTW, I expected something like this having a natural look easy to transform into the WWII time (I remember that from Tarantinos extras for IB). Maybe the extras will be soldiers.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

D_C - what about you?

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hannah, don't you know a guy, you could send?

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Germangirl wrote:Ok, that's shit. Will you have a look though? But I suppose, its so guarded, you won't have a chance to see anyting.
No. If I could stroll to it yes but not if I have to take the subway. :wink:

Stupid that they only search for men. I have my semester break during the time and an extra job wouldn't be bad. But my chances weren't probably not so good because of my look.