Dan with buddies thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

funnlim wrote:Back on the Gwyneth-gate, maybe it is a mistaken belief to think that every actor who works together in a movie is friend with the other. But they're colleagues, they don't hate each other but maybe it is too much to assume that they really like each other. Sometimes the feeling is just colleagues. I don't think Gwyneth was ever attracted to him. Looking at her past relationships, she seems to favour the traiditionally good looking guys, less brute looking and more polished in looks, almost a little feminine. I mean Brad Pitt is beautiful, and her husband is quite a good looking chap but they don't look like the way Daniel does in the sense of exuding masculinity. And Daniel is not tall, I think we all get that. But he is still taller than most individuals and adequately tall enough. Maybe not 6 feet, maybe not 5 feet 11 inches but like someone said, at least taller than Tom Cruise or Dustine Hoffman and such. He doesn't need to be physically tall in order for us to look up to him I suppose but yes, if he was any taller he would have had the classic hollywood actor physics but not many can have women and men hyperventilating when he steps out of the sea. Until this day I still remember that image and my feelings at that time in the cinema. It was a powerful scene mainly because I realise for a time Hollywood lack the masculine looking man who looks like a man and who doesn't have hair that can be permed, teased, curled and blow dry. I understand women's attraction towards him despite the usual comments that he is not good looking. But he is...I prefer him over Brad Pitt though. He looks like he can stare someone to oblivion whilst Brad...seems like a really nice guy who can ermmm well be nice.
Nicely said, funnlim and I feel the same way towards the Brad Pitts of the industry. I think its Daniels greatest advantage (beside his acting abilities, that also place him above most of them) that he does look different
and therefore can pretty much satisfy the need for this kind of masculinity, that´s obviouly there. Oh yeees.... :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

zonzi wrote:Hey girls, what's that ? just found on photobucket, I haven't got a clue where this pic was taken ... :?

this man is hugh jackman
I think this photo was taken at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party held at Morton's Restaurant (25 February 2007 - Los Angeles, CA)
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Thats what Elaine and Shar need , a flat Dan in case he isn't at the awards show. They could have their pics taken all over London .
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:a flat Dan

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YEP Laredo, you'r killing me! I can see thousand of women waiting at a premiere e.g. not with rubber ducks, but with flat-Dans :lol: :lol:

or what about a inflatable Dan-doll really a market gap, I would order one!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

That would be too much like a sex toy ...which make me think of fishnet stockings ... which make me think of those Oscar de La hoya pics they have been showing on entertainment tonight all week . eeekkk.
What would you do with the doll ???? That would make an interesting thread ...

I tried looking for websites that did flat cutouts . not much luck yet .
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:What would you do with the doll ????
#

Nothing naughty :lol: :lol:

Just put him on the passenger seat and drive around to show the man on my side (blatancy :twisted: ) or something like that :wink:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

No fake Daniels please, paper or synthetic....Thank you. LOL!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
#

Just put him on the passenger seat and drive around to show the man on my side (blatancy :twisted: ) or something like that :wink:
..and since the other half of your bed is taken, there would be no knoodling with him once in a while. I knew there were lots of advantages being single.. :D
Last edited by Germangirl on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

DC_fan

Post by DC_fan »

Dunda wrote:
#

That's funny! I would love to see that! :lol: :lol:
Or you could stick it in the dashboard...but that would be a problem because you were always looking at him instead of the road. Or...you could also hang it in the rearview mirror!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Honey , the doll is lifesize and anatomically correct . Do they make blow up dolls for girls like they do for guys ?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:Honey , the doll is lifesize and anatomically correct . Do they make blow up dolls for girls like they do for guys ?
They do :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImage
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I 'm a shelterd girl some of the stuff on those sites are too much ... There is a site that shows Russians using the sex toys as rafts in a race .
DC_fan

Post by DC_fan »

laredo wrote:Honey , the doll is lifesize and anatomically correct . Do they make blow up dolls for girls like they do for guys ?
Sory...didn't know...forget what i said!
:lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

DC_fan wrote:
No wonder - never thought of that stuff either.

DC_fan

Post by DC_fan »

Germangirl wrote:
DC_fan wrote:
No wonder - never thought of that stuff either.
Me too...

If it's lifesize i'm with sharmine... :lol:
No fake Daniels please, paper or synthetic....Thank you. LOL!