Daniel on Regis & Kelly Tomorrow!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Hi y'all. I'm resurfacing from the doldrums, back to harass you all in the manner to which you've become accustomed :lol: Even though I've been lurking for the last month, keeping tabs on the photo board especially (which has been so very VERY beneficial in keeping me sane :wink: ) I still have SO much to catch up on!

Re: Regis & Kelly, mixed feelings on this one. Hasn't seen it before (had missed this interview the first time around) and couldn't find it on the Media page or on Youtube, so I have to say I enjoyed it. I thought it was a cute interview (cardigan and all) and any Daniel is better than no Daniel, right?

But I was somewhat disappointed that it wasn't a recent interview. I know summertime is rerun season for talk shows, but c'mon!! WB seemingly did NO (that I can find, aside from one interview on Youtube) promotional interviews for The Invasion. I so badly want to hear about Daniel's new projects! I'm consoled by the fact that once it gets closer to Golden Compass' release, we'll be overwhelmed (delightfully) with new Daniel interview material.

But Golden Compass seems so far away! *sniffle*

*edit* Duh, forgot to mention I'm uploading the Regis&Kelly interview to Youtube. I hope it's not a duplicate post, I couldn't find it when I searched, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist in Youtube'dom**
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

HappyAppy04 wrote:*edit* Duh, forgot to mention I'm uploading the Regis&Kelly interview to Youtube. I hope it's not a duplicate post, I couldn't find it when I searched, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist in Youtube'dom**
HUGS, HUGS, HUGS for uploading!!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

thanks Happy for having the know-how to upload the clip. I was trying to make contact with friends that might be able to help with it, now it's done.
Crazy!
1DublinRose

Post by 1DublinRose »

Hi, HappyAppy! I'm a recent "returnee" to DtoD, - an oasis of sanity in my crazy world!LOL! - too! I tried and tried to get back here, but I was too caught up in helping other people to do anything to nurture myself (what did I say about taking care of myself in another thread?LOL!)

(In the list of topics I wished they'd discussed on R&K, I forgot about "Invasion"! From the promos and trailers I've seen, it's like the Powers that Be are making this film all about Nicole Kidman and shoving Daniel to the sidelines, so that's probably why it didn't pop into my head)

To the producers of Regis and Kelly: I totally understand scheduling conflicts and that summertime is "rerun season," but don't get me psyched up to watch your show by telling me it's new and then airing something that resembles a patchwork quilt.

Welcome back, HappyAppy!

DR :D
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Awwww shucks. Thanks y'all for the welcome back. :D I've missed this place so much! I lost two people very important to me, unexpectedly, in the same week in July and I went into a tailspin. Fortunately in addition to my friends, I had DtoD as a refuge for my sanity, but I just didn't feel like posting much. I did thoroughly enjoy reading everything though. Everyone here is such a hoot and serve to remind me that it's not just *my* rampaging female hormones that are running amock :lol:

I tried to edit my above post to add the link but must be having a blonde moment and can't seem to make it work :roll: So here it is:

DC on Regis&Kelly November 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt5aYSko3CQ
Last edited by HappyAppy04 on Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Welcome back HappyAppy04.....and thank you!
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Welcome back Happyappy ... thanks for your contribution.. Glad you post again :D
real life can be so hard sometimes
"hugs"
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

I love it! It is the first time I have seen him fidget by stroking his leg! I wish the resolution was better, it's a little fuzzy but his voice is wonderful to here! Made my day.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks HappyAppy04,

I never have seen this before.
Love it!
she's not russian ...... but blonde.... :lol:
Very relaxed our Daniel, eh 8)
mickey01

Post by mickey01 »

Thank you!

I love this interview - love that bit about the towel!

He seems very relaxed in this one,

TTFN x
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

1DublinRose ,

I don't think the "powers that be " decided to make the movie about Nic . It was always her movie, she was paid 20 mill for it . They had him come back in Jan. I think to film more, to make his part bigger, after the success of CR . To bad they didn't have it make more sense which I will cover in the Invasion thread .

I like the towel bit too . I just saw To Russia With Love on Breakfest with Bond 2 weeks ago . I would have watched more closely . Connery always had his shirt off in all his Bond movies ... I 'm surprised Barbara didn't have him do the towel scene with a towel ...
Instead of having a producer's couch , having a producer's towel ...he he he ...
Could explain why Timothy and Rog kept their shirts on . As much as I liked Tim it was never for his body ... his eyes and voice.

He did look relaxed and like he was getting a kick out of the crazy american talk show hosts .

I wonder what films Kelly had seen of his before CR . She made it sound like she had seen some of his more subsantial roles . I hope it wasn't for his small roles that we have mostly seen in the states .

Even though it was a rehash show , I had never seen it so it is good that it was on and now thanks to HappyAppy everyone can see it .Ye haw !!!
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Thanks HA4 for uploading it....I remember someone mentioning it back a while but I did not get a chance to see it. Love the bit about the towel as well, Regis does have a way of sequey into his little diversions....made Daniel laugh...that was great.

Either Regis & Kelly are very small people or Daniel is much larger and taller. Did anyone notice how much larger in size DC is compared to the two of them on those horrible high chairs - must be uncomfortable to sit in let alone do an interview in?
magch

Post by magch »

Thank you HappyAppy04 for uploading the clip. I also think he looked very relaxed. I remember he looked nervous and uncomfortable in both David Letterman Show and Today Show. He also looked very good in this interview, with the perfect hair style in my opinion, and he scratched his neck within just a minute after he sat down. It's his trademark now. :D

sharmaine wrote:
Either Regis & Kelly are very small people or Daniel is much larger and taller. Did anyone notice how much larger in size DC is compared to the two of them on those horrible high chairs - must be uncomfortable to sit in let alone do an interview in?
I noticed that too. I assume both Regis and Kelly are petite. DC does look much bigger. In CR, his head is also much bigger than Eva Green's.

Now I have to see From Russia with Love. Sorry Bond fans out there, my interest in Daniel has not prompted me to see earlier Bond movies yet. :)
Ang

Post by Ang »

Can anyone post any screenshots as I can't download and Id love to see some up to date pics- the Italian race pics were lovely! :)
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Image Image
Image Image
Crazy!