Daniel on Regis & Kelly Tomorrow!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

1DublinRose

Daniel on Regis & Kelly Tomorrow!

Post by 1DublinRose »

From the TV info guide for tomorrow (I like planning my TV watching one day ahead!), Daniel is supposed to be a guest on a new Regis and Kelly show tomorrow morning at 9:00 on ABC (Channel 7 in the NY metro area)!

(I've always wanted to say this: "Check your local listings for the dates and times in your area"!)

Squeeeeeeel! :D

I'm going to hide the remote so I can watch the show and not be subjected to endless episodes of Spongebob Squarepants (the teenager that lives in my house can watch that show 24/7/365 - and never get bored!)!

DR :D
Last edited by 1DublinRose on Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Thanks for the heads up DR. I'll suffer an hour of Kelly just for a few minutes of unscripted viewing of DC. I'm setting my VCR now.
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Re: Daniel on Regis & Kelly Tomorrow!

Post by Dunda »

Lucky girls :) , not available for me here in Germany :cry:
But regarding that Spongebob thing I can feel your pain :lol: :lol: same here!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Neither can I !!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It's not fair, you can drool over Daniel while we can't :evil:

unavailable over here SOb SOB

:evil:

:cry:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I just checked the 'Regis & Kelly' website and it looks like they may archive interviews on their website. I'll check once the show's aired and post the link if it shows up for everyones viewing pleasure.
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:I just checked the 'Regis & Kelly' website and it looks like they may archive interviews on their website. I'll check once the show's aired and post the link if it shows up for everyones viewing pleasure.
That would be FANTASTIC!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

You sure its not a repeat ?He is in Italy now unless it was taped . They usually do talk shows before the film comes out to get a better box office in the first week .The fist weekend is a BIG DEAL . I would even settle for a rerun of the CR interview , I never saw that one . I hope it is new !!! I have slow dial up and can't watch them on u tube .

Isn't there a tv guide site that alerts you to the listings you want ? I thought there was one but I lost the site .
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:You sure its not a repeat ?He is in Italy now unless it was taped . They usually do talk shows before the film comes out to get a better box office in the first week .The fist weekend is a BIG DEAL . I would even settle for a rerun of the CR interview , I never saw that one . I hope it is new !!! I have slow dial up and can't watch them on u tube .

Isn't there a tv guide site that alerts you to the listings you want ? I thought there was one but I lost the site .
been doing alittle surfing. one site says it's a repeat, another says that it's not. If it's a repeat, which it looks like to me, considering the timing, the video is not archived. The CR video isn't even archived. go figure!
Crazy!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

The site I found said Ugly Betty would be on . I don't have flash player on my computer so I can't get on R&K 's website . They have been showing repeats on most talk shows the past few weeks so I don't think it is new . If it was mentioned at the end of a repeat it might not be on since they don't show repeats in order .They pick the most popular guests or something not time sensitive to show .
breefree7

Post by breefree7 »

I was able to get on the rest of the site, and they list about 5 guests each day. Ugly Betty is the main guest, but Daniel is also listed as the 3rd or 4th guest, and it says he'll be talking about his new movie "The Invasion". I don't watch Regis (as I'm usually not up that early!) but the site does say he'll be one of the guests so I'll tape it anyway. :)
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Ok , now I'm excited !!!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Old interview, post Bond. They actually mention that CR was being released 'tomorrow'. Nothing new really, mister fidget was on again, but this time in a black cardigan, or maybe it was the blue one with different lighting.
Crazy!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I missed it the first time so I 'm still happy .He was sweet , and I enjoyed hearing about his audition doing the scene from "From Russia With Love '. That was on tv 2 wks ago , wished I had known . There was that darn cardie .I would like to see him casual t-shirt sometime . I just loved his smile .
I'm watching License To Kill now on another channel and today I will see Invasion . Today is a good day !
1DublinRose

Post by 1DublinRose »

After all the wrestling I had to do to gain control of the remote (son wanted to watch "Classic Bowling" on ESPNClassic, which was on at the same time as Regis and Kelly), it turns out that the "new" interview was a repeat of the one he did for CR (Kelly was wearing a black turtleneck sweater and a red plaid skirt)!

Now, I'm not complaining too much because any Daniel is better than no Daniel, but if a show is supposedly a "new" one, then it should be just that! It's sort of like buying a car (ok, now I'm having visions of Daniel driving a Masserati!LOL!): You've gone to the dealer and put a sizable downpayment on a "brand new car." When it starts banging and clanging and breaks down altogether a month or two later (my first car didn't even make it through the first week!), you take it in for servicing and find out that the "new" car you purchased is really a "pre-owned" or "gently used" vehicle that was sold as "new" - you didn't get what you paid for. Regis and Kelly was not new; it was pieced together with interviews and performances that had aired previously over the past season and, in a figurative sense, we didn't get what we paid for.

I wouldn't have minded it much if a recent interview with Daniel about The Golden Compass, Flashbacks of a Fool, or the Bond film he's currently working on was spliced into the show (unless Daniel's become a superhero or a graduate of the Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he can't be at two places at the same time!), but to realize that, except for the beginning of the show, where they talk about the night before and items in the daily newspaper and have their contest, the entire show was a cut-and-paste project, p's me off a bit.

We got jipped.

DR :D
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I didn't know they did shows like that , usually a repeat is a repeat . Since I have slow dial up , I haven't seen it on you tube .