Cowboys and Aliens news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bubita

Post by bubita »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:Superbowl won't be canceled. It's going to be cold, but the stadium has a dome.
Too much money involved to cancel it. Places in the parking lot to watch the game on big screen tvs and just be near the stadium are $200.00/ person.
I hope so :roll: , I want to see the trailer.
lauriesplace

Post by lauriesplace »

the super bowl won't be cancelled, it is being played in Arlington, Texas, so the weather is not as bad as up here in the north, and the stadium has a dome.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Damn! I forgot about the trailer being shown during the Super Bowl. So now I have to watch the Super Bowl? Image.

I think I'll fast forward on Tivo later.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sf2la wrote:Damn! I forgot about the trailer being shown during the Super Bowl. So now I have to watch the Super Bowl? Image.

It will get posted here after the Super Bowl. I can wait. I would rather go back to the hospital than waste my day watching the Super Bowl.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Cyanaurora wrote:
sf2la wrote:Damn! I forgot about the trailer being shown during the Super Bowl. So now I have to watch the Super Bowl? Image.

It will get posted here after the Super Bowl. I can wait. I would rather go back to the hospital than waste my day watching the Super Bowl.
LOL!!!! That is so funny. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who feels that way.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Let me see what I can do. RT @alecisgreat: no #superbowl in the uk, when to us Brits get to see this spectacle? #CowboysandAliens
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Let me see what I can do. RT @alecisgreat: no #superbowl in the uk, when to us Brits get to see this spectacle? #CowboysandAliens
ha ha, this is the last twit of alecisgreat:

Jon favreau replied to me, who next Spielberg? Jesus?

GG ask Faverau what about Germany! :twisted:
Poor Favreau, just got tzhe same question about New Zealand :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Let me see what I can do. RT @alecisgreat: no #superbowl in the uk, when to us Brits get to see this spectacle? #CowboysandAliens

Oh, I am sure, there are sport channels that will show it - extended kabel TV etc. But really, watching it on YT later on is just fine with me - Its not, that we would see it in all its huge grandeur on TV either. :wink:

I am sure, it could watch it at J's fathers, but then, he HATES commercials with a vengeance and would probably turn the TV off or switch the channel right then :lol:
Last edited by Germangirl on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:

Oh, I am sure, there are sport channels that will show it - extended kabel TV etc. But really, watching it on YT later on is just fine with me - Its not, that we would see it in all its huge grandeur on TV either. :wink:
sport channels don't help me! :lol: :lol:

But I'm pretty sure it will show up on the C&A site shortly after.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote: ha ha, this is the last twit of alecisgreat:

sport channels don't help me! :lol: :lol:

But I'm pretty sure it will show up on the C&A site shortly after.
Absolutely - nobody has to go through the pain of watching the Bowl for the trailer. Its different with the Oscars. IF I knew, he would be presenting, it would be fun to just wait for him to make his appearance, like ..and presenting the awards for XXX, is..oh, not him,:evil: when will he come? This is sorta fun...to me at least.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Ana de la Reguera Interview

What was it like working on the set of Cowboys & Aliens? Were you intimidated by working with the likes of Harrison Ford, Daniel Craig and Jon Favreau?

ADLR : I was most intimidated by Daniel. He was my only celebrity crush in life, ever. I told that to him the day I met him, and I think he was a little bit uncomfortable. I wasn’t able to look at him directly for the rest of the film. It was funny, at the same time. There were times when he was close by, and I just had to leave, because I was just so nervous. By the end, he was making fun of me for acting so weird.

http://uk.askmen.com/celebs/interview_4 ... rview.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Ana de la Reguera Interview

What was it like working on the set of Cowboys & Aliens? Were you intimidated by working with the likes of Harrison Ford, Daniel Craig and Jon Favreau?

ADLR : I was most intimidated by Daniel. He was my only celebrity crush in life, ever. I told that to him the day I met him, and I think he was a little bit uncomfortable. I wasn’t able to look at him directly for the rest of the film. It was funny, at the same time. There were times when he was close by, and I just had to leave, because I was just so nervous. By the end, he was making fun of me for acting so weird.

This would be us, I guess...making him uncomfy just by our adoration..Poor guy..but leaving? No f''*'ing way...the closer the better.. :wink:

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Ana de la Reguera Interview

If it was me, and knowing (and who doesn't know in the film world! :roll: ) how uncomfortable Daniel is with the adoration side of being famous, I would have kept that to myself.

By telling him, she deprived herself of really getting to know him......he "had his back armour on" to protect himself from her gaze.

Good that he finally lightened up and pulled her leg, but that was probably to put himself at ease as much as putting her at ease.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thank God Faverau knows what women like :lol: :lol:

'True Grit' designer wasn't focused on 'sexy'

Outfitting Daniel Craig for this summer's "Cowboys and Aliens" movie, costume designer Mary Zophres remembers being asked to come up with something "sexy." Zophres laughs, "That word never came up while we were making 'True Grit.' Words like 'ugly' or 'gross' maybe, but not 'sexy,' that's for sure."

complete article: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 1HENO5.DTL

khenton

Post by khenton »

Jeff Bridges when he is working w/ the cohen brothers--sexy doesn't seem to be in their vocabulary. K. Except maybe in the big Lebowski. Bridges was kinda sexy in that but never as hot as DC. IMO
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."