Dream House - news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

The Irish director also welcomed a break from Dream House, and a remake of I Claudius that he will direct for Relativity Media.

Why bother. The first was just the best. K.
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

khenton wrote:The Irish director also welcomed a break from Dream House, and a remake of I Claudius that he will direct for Relativity Media.

Why bother. The first was just the best. K.
I agree. It will be near impossible to improve on it.
bubita

Post by bubita »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
bubita_11 wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:I have another release date: 30th Sept. 2011!!

Source: The Press Portal of Universal Studios. (Only for registered users)
Can you see the release date in Chile??!!
Sorry. This is only the release date for US. These servers located in US.

This Campaign is empty! No poster, photos or documents in there.

Only this:
Some say that all houses have memories. For one man, his home is the place he would kill to forget. Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz and Naomi Watts star in Dream House, a suspense thriller about a family that unknowingly moves into a home where several grisly murders were committed…only to find themselves the killer’s next target. Successful publisher Will Atenton (Craig) quit a job in New York City to relocate his wife, Libby (Weisz), and two girls to a quaint New England town. But as they settle into their new life, they discover their perfect home was the murder scene of a mother and her children. And the entire city believes it was at the hands of the husband who survived. When Will investigates the tragedy, his only lead comes from Ann Paterson (Watts), a neighbor who was close to the family that died. As Will and Ann piece together the disturbing puzzle, they discover that the story of the last man to leave Will’s dream house will be just as horrifying to the one who came next.

Starring: Daniel Craig, Naomi Watts, Rachel Weisz
Directed By: Jim Sheridan
Thanks anyway Daniel :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I wonder if September will stick now that December shoots have moved to March. To be honest, I'm looking forward to DH more than I am C&A. His character is more 'Daniel' to me, in appearance, (and it seem like voice, too) anyway.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:I wonder if September will stick now that December shoots have moved to March. To be honest, I'm looking forward to DH more than I am C&A. His character is more 'Daniel' to me, in appearance, (and it seem like voice, too) anyway.
Dream House seems to me like it will be a "Daniel movie".....intricate plot, lots of sub-themes, a chance for Daniel to play a conflicted and complex character, which he loves to do.

I am very much looking forward to it too. :thumbup:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I wonder if September will stick now that December shoots have moved to March. To be honest, I'm looking forward to DH more than I am C&A. His character is more 'Daniel' to me, in appearance, (and it seem like voice, too) anyway.
It gives them 5 months, which is almost the time, they had to have QOS ready (which was not enough time) but should be enough for DH. I do wondser a bit, that they suddenly blame it on the snow, when in earlier reports the reshoots were needed to better some scenes. Maybe its both.. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Germangirl wrote: I do wondser a bit, that they suddenly blame it on the snow, when in earlier reports the reshoots were needed to better some scenes. Maybe its both.. :wink:
The delay is due to the snow, not the reshoot itself. I've read that test screenings have shown that there were two or three additional scenes needed to better explain to the audience what's going on. I hope they succeed with that, I'm still very much looking forward to DH!
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Anglophile wrote:
Germangirl wrote: I do wondser a bit, that they suddenly blame it on the snow, when in earlier reports the reshoots were needed to better some scenes. Maybe its both.. :wink:
The delay is due to the snow, not the reshoot itself. I've read that test screenings have shown that there were two or three additional scenes needed to better explain to the audience what's going on. I hope they succeed with that, I'm still very much looking forward to DH!
That's what they say now all of a sudden - all earlier reports said different - no mention of snow. I don't believe in the snow story, more in weak scenes that need to be bettered (Naomis names was mentioned) - unfortunately. But yeah - fingers crossed..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

http://www.acting-auditions.org/2010/12 ... nd-23.html

According to this Olga K is coming back as Camille....sorry but it wont let me copy .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:http://www.acting-auditions.org/2010/12 ... nd-23.html

According to this Olga K is coming back as Camille....sorry but it wont let me copy .
Thanks Sylvia. :D I will copy it to the Bond 23 thread, as this is Dream House :wink:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:

Thanks Sylvia. :D I will copy it to the Bond 23 thread, as this is Dream House :wink:
OOps....where are my glasses!!! :shock: :oops: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

OOps....where are my glasses!!! :shock: :oops: :lol:
:lol: happens to the best of us. :wink:

calypso

Post by calypso »

RachelGFox Are there any Daniel Craig fans here? Dream House
will be coming out later this year I'm so blessed to have worked with him

1 minute ago via Echofon
ImageImage