Sultry Sunday

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

The last few pages of this thread have 24-year-old Daniel in those Boon videos - OMG :shock: beautiful - then of him coming out of the ocean as a must older and muscular man, and then the incredible close-up that has the narrowest of depth-of-field (I'm still trying to determine exactly the point on which the photographer was focusing (between the eyes?). How dreamy.

He has really changed a lot over the years, and he's had his photo professionally taken thousands of times. It would be so interesting to see an annual string of age progression portraits, like one would have of a kids' school photos.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

khenton wrote:egods another wall paper; I have sunset Dan, Urban Dan, blue Dan---what shall I call this one. LOLK
Maybe call it "Sunrise Dan" He looks fresh and ready to rock his day..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

IMO, Rachel is 100 times prettier than Eva.
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:IMO, Rachel is 100 times prettier than Eva.
I agree too cuz I am biased where RW is concerned but I dearly love Eva in this movie and these two look so HOT together :thud: and luna, those pics are AMAZING!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote:IMO, Rachel is 100 times prettier than Eva.
I agree too cuz I am biased where RW is concerned but I dearly love Eva in this movie and these two look so HOT together :thud: and luna, those pics are AMAZING!!
She was one lucky lady, and she knows that she wouldn't have gotten the role if DC hadn't felt he could work with the chemistry between them. That's a compliment in itself!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

His definition was never better then in TR or lets say, it never showed better with each single muscle on displayIMO

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But this ain't half bad either :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So - this should be enough for a Sunday drool :evil: Wonder what the next body will be? I say, like this...

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

OMFG, I am going to the pool to cool off, I can't take this.
It's to nice a day to be inside, I need to troll the beaches for someone like this.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:OMFG, I am going to the pool to cool off, I can't take this.
It's to nice a day to be inside, I need to troll the beaches for someone like this.
Just make sure, you gonna take a pic, if something even remotely close shows up :wink:

josie

Post by josie »

OMG I'm speechless. What a man
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

josie wrote:OMG I'm speechless. What a man
Isn't he though? He's the perfect male specimen.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

deffo the perfect looking male!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:deffo the perfect looking male!
To think he has the perfect voice and accent is too good to be true. Even though his face isn't 'classically' handsome, all the facial parts come together so beautifully. Too, at least for me, I greatly respect him for what he does to keep his body so well defined and muscular. If his build had been/were 'blah', he would be the skinny blonde bloke who is a great actor. Instead...