Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

jim.mcaaron

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Post by jim.mcaaron »

We need a thread for Daniel acting as gay as possible :) To start us off!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Somehow I don't think, this is such a good idea. There are enough gay rumors out there and I see no reason to dwell on them more then necessary. He is not, but personally I am a bit tired of branding every second actor gay, just because...sorry Jim - just my two...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Nothing personal Jim, but I also think this is not a good idea.

I'm all for having a giggle and having fun with some pics of Daniel (done it often enough myself :oops: ), but in this case it could do him harm.

Let me be clear, it doesn't matter to me whether Daniel is gay or not, that's his business.....I love the man any-which-way he may be.

But what does matter is that the basura sites trot out this unsubstantiated rumour every few weeks when news is slow and they have nothing better to talk about.

They use it as a reason to rip Daniel apart over and over again. I think it would be unsupportive towards Daniel to add to his problems with certain sections of the gutter press.

I can just see the next time there are pap pics on one particular site, they will have a coronary over the Cinderalla Land site (us :wink: ) having a Daniel-looking-gay thread.

They will use it to try and prove their allegations that he is gay rather than the facts, which is that there are accidents of photography which leave him looking a little (to use old-fashioned word) "camp".

Apologies....hope I have not offended you, or anyone else, that's not my intention.

Just my Image
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Germangirl wrote:Somehow I don't think, this is such a good idea. There are enough gay rumors out there and I see no reason to dwell on them more then necessary. He is not, but personally I am a bit tired of branding every second actor gay, just because...sorry Jim - just my two...
I second that!
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

JEC57 wrote:Nothing personal Jim, but I also think this is not a good idea.

I'm all for having a giggle and having fun with some pics of Daniel (done it often enough myself :oops: ), but in this case it could do him harm.

Let me be clear, it doesn't matter to me whether Daniel is gay or not, that's his business.....I love the man any-which-way he may be.

But what does matter is that the basura sites trot out this unsubstantiated rumour every few weeks when news is slow and they have nothing better to talk about.

They use it as a reason to rip Daniel apart over and over again. I think it would be unsupportive towards Daniel to add to his problems with certain sections of the gutter press.

I can just see the next time there are pap pics on one particular site, they will have a coronary over the Cinderalla Land site (us :wink: ) having a Daniel-looking-gay thread.

They will use it to try and prove their allegations that he is gay rather than the facts, which is that there are accidents of photography which leave him looking a little (to use old-fashioned word) "camp".

Apologies....hope I have not offended you, or anyone else, that's not my intention.

Just my Image
I do completely agree with you!
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Exaclty what this pic have of gayish? :shock:

Btw GG know exaclty what i think about it,i'm quite open,i would say wide open, but i really don't see the usefulness in such thread.

Besides that i found this pic cute nothing more.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Sorry wonder boy, nothing personal it just doesn't sound like a good idea. I agree with GG and the others.
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Yea I have to agree with everyone. Dont think its such a good idea. too much of those rumours going round. I dont really thinkhe looks that gay in that pic tbh...sorry :?
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Yep I have to agree with the others as well ....
jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

I dont think he is gay. There is a thread for everything why not make pictures of him dressing differently?

I never called him gay :P Plus I am practically gay myself, its not offensive.

And sorry if you dont think it looks gay but at least in America, it is very gay looking. I don't know how foreigners think >.<

Whatever so many people think its wrong :roll: I just like seeing pictures of him looking gay, its so cute and cuddly.

So take it down if you feel you need to...
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

jim.mcaaron wrote:I dont think he is gay. There is a thread for everything why not make pictures of him dressing differently?

And sorry if you dont think it looks gay but at least in America, it is very gay looking. I don't know how foreigners think >.<

Whatever so many people think its wrong :roll: I just like seeing pictures of him looking gay, its so cute and cuddly.

So take it down if you feel you need to...
That's funny..i don't find Craig looks so gayish..look i'm Italian it's supposed to me to have DNA for fashion...
in this world i have soooo much to learn!

Btw what i mean is that a thread a like this could pump up rumors of sexual preference of Craig,honestly i had and hard times when in May the gossip of Craig kissing one of his friend in the parking of gay pub located in Venice went out.

Nothing to do with you.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

jim.mcaaron wrote:I dont think he is gay. There is a thread for everything why not make pictures of him dressing differently?

So take it down if you feel you need to
No need for that. Its not, that we shouldn't talk about it. But the opinions on this are clear now. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Germangirl wrote:

So take it down if you feel you need to
No need for that. Its not, that we shouldn't talk about it. But the opinions on this are clear now. :wink:
:stick_iagree:
jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

well take it down, i mean if no one is going to support the thread, no reason to have it up if it just causes problems. i wont be offended :P
khenton

Post by khenton »

standing in solidartiy w/my buds on this one. LOLK
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."