Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

He is looking so good there! Wish tht it was me on the other end of the phone talking to him! :twisted:
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:Yummie is all I can say!

He looks in good spirit :D
Yes, and that´s good to see. Looking great all round. :D Notice something Ladies? He is as clean shaven as it gets :dance2: :dance2:

Guess before finally to start shooting, he goes force and back from LA to NM.

Samy´s Camera Shop

BEST Camera Shop
2009 Best of the LA HOTLIST

The Best of the LA HOTLIST features more than 5,600 of the Los Angeles area's best local businesses. Eligible businesses are nominated by our readers and Winners are determined by popular vote meaning that YOU choose the Best of 2009.

3rd place out of 14 nominees.

We are thrilled to have finished in the Top 5 for Best Camera Shop in the Los Angeles area. Thanks to all who voted for us!

http://myfoxla.cityvoter.com/samy-s-camera/biz/85764
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote: Notice something Ladies? He is as clean shaven as it gets :dance2: :dance2:
remember: it takes only two days to grown that mustache :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Notice something Ladies? He is as clean shaven as it gets :dance2: :dance2:
remember: it takes only two days to grown that mustache :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, but maybe he lost some testosterone during those gay rumors :twisted:

BTW - we have never seen him with a shirt, that has a pic on it. Is it a bird or what? Could be his way to piss on the parade of those gay rumor makers wearing something like this. Would be his style to tell them, where to stick their rumors. THAT I love..IF the reason for it. He sure has the guts for it.
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

poppy

Post by poppy »

Germangirl wrote:

BTW - we have never seen him with a shirt, that has a pic on it. Is it a bird or what? Could be his way to piss on the parade of those gay rumor makers wearing something like this. Would be his style to show them, where to stick their rumors. THAT I love..IF the reason for it. He sure has the guts for it.
i realised that too, makes a nice change :D
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He shouldn´t be allowed to wear jackets, unless its zero degrees :twisted:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redluna

Post by redluna »

thanks a lot trueblue!!! Great pics!
Germangirl wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: naughty GG!

Germangirl wrote:BTW - we have never seen him with a shirt, that has a pic on it. Is it a bird or what?

for me it looks like a scorpion
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

TB, Image THANK YOU once again!

Am I the only one not loving this look? His face is great, we know the body is great, he looks happy, but I'm not a fan of the jacket, shoes, and especially the shirt. Maybe it's because they are all being worn together? I'm being too picky, I know. Too bad it had to be a cool day - missed bare arm opportunity.

Regarding the shaven face, it could be good or bad. Bad if it's because they plan to glue a long, horrible beard on him. But I'm thinking it's too hot for a character in that heat to have a beard. It's supposed to reach 99F on Saturday and summer hasn't even really started.

Regarding trying to dispel the gay thing with the clothes (but I don't think he'd change his style bc of that), he wouldn't have rolled up his pant legs.

It's going to be another great day thanks to TB! Waking up to Daniel pics! That's my barometer.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote: Regarding trying to dispel the gay thing with the clothes (but I don't think he'd change his style bc of that), he wouldn't have rolled up his pant legs.
I think, I wrote it the wrong way. With what I said, if you mean that, I meant, he is the kind of person, who would feel like running around really gay, just to show them, he doesn´t care. :lol: Not that he does here, but the shirt is LOL..
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:TB, Image THANK YOU once again!

Am I the only one not loving this look? His face is great, we know the body is great, he looks happy, but I'm not a fan of the jacket, shoes, and especially the shirt.
Glad you said it first, I almost said it but was feeling fragile and thought I might get pounced on. Don't like the look at all and I'm afraid the hair has a hint of the QoS monk hair about it - he forgot to apply "product"! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:

Am I the only one not loving this look? His face is great, we know the body is great, he looks happy, but I'm not a fan of the jacket, shoes, and especially the shirt.
Glad you said it first, I almost said it but was feeling fragile and thought I might get pounced on. Don't like the look at all and I'm afraid the hair has a hint of the QoS monk hair about it - he forgot to apply "product"! :lol:
Oh yeah, that I noticed, since I am such a hater of that style :lol: Agree on the shoes, don´t like jackets on him anyway, even though nothing wrong with the style of this one IMO and the shirt - like I said, is just LOL

BTW - just my two cents - nobody should feel obliged to pray something or hold back, about something, they don´t like. I feel, we have a tone here, that allows everything to be said, since its said to offer an opinion and not to bash someone.
sf2la wrote:he looks happy,
That´s the best and most important part though IMO..
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

poppy

Post by poppy »

looking again (coz you can never look too many times!!) - the camera angle makes him look a little short and dumpy as well which isn't helped by the rolled up jeans.

thanks D_C for your new pics too :)
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:

Oh yeah, that I noticed, since I am such a hater of that style :lol: Agree on the shoes, don´t like jackets on him anyway, even though nothing wrong with the style of this one IMO and the shirt - like I said, is just LOL

BTW - just my two cents - nobody should feel obliged to pray something or hold back, about something, they don´t like. I feel, we have a tone here, that allows everything to be said, since its said in a moderate and normal way.
Image.No holding back from now on :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

poppy wrote: the camera angle makes him look a little short and dumpy as well which isn't helped by the rolled up jeans.
Hah! THAT is what I thought, too, but figured I had bashed him enough. Too funny. This is perhaps my least favorite of his ever (the stache was bad but it was for a role). I chalk it up to....I have no idea!