STEADY RAIN pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

That's what I call a crowd :shock:. Thanks for the pic :D.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

The shirts are $25, the hats are $20, the keychains are $10. :)
calypso

Post by calypso »

i steal:

http://broadwayworld.com/board/readmess ... 31#3928180

Was in the city yesterday seeing Olenna which is right next door. Came out and people were queing up already for Steady Rain even though it was still about 10 minutes from being over. I am seeing the show in November but had photos of both actors that I was hoping to get signed. To the right of the stage door is an open "pen" for people to line up in. I actually got in and was in the lower corner near the cars (Thanks to someones posting suggestion). The pen on the left is opened after the show gets out and only people with tickets are allowed in there - there was someone checking ala Equus.

The pens dont really seem to matter because the actors don't know which is which. Jackman came out 1st and worked the front of the pens very quickly. When he saw my photo he said "sorry Mate, I'm not signing memoribilia". Craig came out next and said the same thing.

They will only sign Playbills.

Hugh spent maybe 2 minutes and wisked off. Craig stayed much longer.

why they not sign other things? too much time taken? :shock:
ImageImage
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

calypso wrote:i steal:

Was in the city yesterday seeing Olenna which is right next door. Came out and people were queing up already for Steady Rain even though it was still about 10 minutes from being over. I am seeing the show in November but had photos of both actors that I was hoping to get signed. To the right of the stage door is an open "pen" for people to line up in. I actually got in and was in the lower corner near the cars (Thanks to someones posting suggestion). The pen on the left is opened after the show gets out and only people with tickets are allowed in there - there was someone checking ala Equus.

The pens dont really seem to matter because the actors don't know which is which. Jackman came out 1st and worked the front of the pens very quickly. When he saw my photo he said "sorry Mate, I'm not signing memoribilia". Craig came out next and said the same thing.

They don't want to sign stuff that people will likely sell online. Granted people are selling the playbills online but I guess you can only get so many playbills if you go to the show so many times... *shrug*
calypso

Post by calypso »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:
calypso wrote:i steal:

They don't want to sign stuff that people will likely sell online. Granted people are selling the playbills online but I guess you can only get so many playbills if you go to the show so many times... *shrug*
but they sign stuff before yes? i see Daniel signing blouse of woman and hats.
they not mind if that is sold yes? :shock:
i think they took much time before and now it has to be hurry up.
ImageImage
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

calypso wrote:
They don't want to sign stuff that people will likely sell online. Granted people are selling the playbills online but I guess you can only get so many playbills if you go to the show so many times... *shrug*[/quote]

i think they took much time before and now it has to be hurry up.[/quote]

Before the show, anyone who doesn't have a ticket or does can try to get their autos. After, they like to try to keep it to only those who have seen the show, hence the checking of tickets on at least the left side. Trust me, if they were signing things other than playbills, about ten times as many people would be there trying to get stuff signed. A lot of shows have policies like this. With people of their caliber, they've got to do this or it would be even more out of control.
calypso

Post by calypso »

ok gracias for telling me yes?
maybe you not forget to say "luna says hello" next time you go?
or maybe shout it to him. :D
Last edited by calypso on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

calypso wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote: They don't want to sign stuff that people will likely sell online. Granted people are selling the playbills online but I guess you can only get so many playbills if you go to the show so many times... *shrug*
Before the show, anyone who doesn't have a ticket or does can try to get their autos. After, they like to try to keep it to only those who have seen the show, hence the checking of tickets on at least the left side. Trust me, if they were signing things other than playbills, about ten times as many people would be there trying to get stuff signed. A lot of shows have policies like this. With people of their caliber, they've got to do this or it would be even more out of control.
[/quote]

oh gracias for telling me yes?
or maybe shout it to him. :D[/quote]

Hehe. I'll try! Remind me on Tuesday!
calypso

Post by calypso »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:
calypso wrote:
or maybe shout it to him. :D[/quote]

Hehe. I'll try! Remind me on Tuesday![/quote]

you not joke yes? i mean the serious. i will remind you before Tuesday. just shout to him for my. it would make my life.
ImageImage
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

calypso wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote:
calypso wrote: Before the show, anyone who doesn't have a ticket or does can try to get their autos. After, they like to try to keep it to only those who have seen the show, hence the checking of tickets on at least the left side. Trust me, if they were signing things other than playbills, about ten times as many people would be there trying to get stuff signed. A lot of shows have policies like this. With people of their caliber, they've got to do this or it would be even more out of control.
you not joke yes? i mean the serious. i will remind you before Tuesday. just shout to him for my. it would make my life.[/quote]

I'm serious! :) As long as you remind me the day of, I should probably remember to do it.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:
calypso wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote: oh gracias for telling me yes?
you not joke yes? i mean the serious. i will remind you before Tuesday. just shout to him for my. it would make my life.
I'm serious! :) As long as you remind me the day of, I should probably remember to do it.[/quote]

when i remind you morning of tuesday? can you take picture of when you shout it? it will be treasured

i cannot believe such prices.:shock:
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_trkparms=6 ... m14&_pgn=2 :shock:
ImageImage
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

calypso wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote:
calypso wrote: you not joke yes? i mean the serious. i will remind you before Tuesday. just shout to him for my. it would make my life.
I'm serious! :) As long as you remind me the day of, I should probably remember to do it.
when i remind you morning of tuesday? can you take picture of when you shout it? it will be treasured

i cannot believe such prices.:shock:
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_trkparms=6 ... m14&_pgn=2 :shock:
Isn't it crazy!?!?!? I am just glad I was able to get row B, day of. so much cheaper than going on eBay or craigslist.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
Jana66 wrote:
calypso wrote:Image
Sometime :wink: :wink: :wink: curiosity will kill the cat.
Any idea, when and where this nice pic was taken? I also have no idea, who are the...girls.
It must have been taken after the show, because his outfit is exactly like those, he leaves his show in. So I guess, he just took off to another event and goofed around. :lol:
About this pic with Daniel and Taylor Swift - If it was reported that it was taken at a KOL concert, the pic supports something like that. Taylor would certainly have a backstage pass as would Daniel now, and they both have the same black lanyard around their necks that is probably an access pass.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Never one to disparage DC but, he looks a bit like a creepy uncle in this pic.