The Funny Caption Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Hey Ladies if you get tips about the Bond 22 plot, you will have tell us of course??
When I came back on this thread I was frightened a short moment ...no rubber duck inside the new JB you're sure ?? :lol:
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

livetwice wrote:Hey Ladies if you get tips about the Bond 22 plot, you will have tell us of course??
When I came back on this thread I was frightened a short moment ...no rubber duck inside the new JB you're sure ?? :lol:
Honestly no hints about a rubber duck in Bond 22 :wink: Hmm, but it might be an idea EON should think about :lol:
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

Sophie wrote::lol: :lol: WTF! I left this forum for a few hours and when I come back:
this whole rubber ducky funny thread!! :D Just Hilarious! :lol:
same feelings ... I am enjoying this soooo much :lol: :lol:
sigl

Post by sigl »

Me also! I laughed so hard, my dog fell off the bed and ran in to his kennel for safety!! He's worried that I'm losing my mind. Little does he know....

These are SO funny!!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bond_girl 69 wrote:
livetwice wrote:Hey Ladies if you get tips about the Bond 22 plot, you will have tell us of course??
Honestly no hints about a rubber duck in Bond 22 :wink: Hmm, but it might be an idea EON should think about :lol:
Just give a hint to THE SUN and the next Bond rumor has started allright. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bond_girl 69 wrote:The whole rubber duck thing actually started here:
Dunda wrote:Satsuki, Darling, have you seen my rubber duck?

I just picked that one up and it all went from there!
Maybe Marisa should pick it up and include it into her booklet about Dan.

Title:
The name is Duck, Fluffy Duck

MTW: Marisa where are you?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

DC_fan

Post by DC_fan »

Germangirl wrote:
bond_girl 69 wrote:The whole rubber duck thing actually started here:
Dunda wrote:Satsuki, Darling, have you seen my rubber duck?

I just picked that one up and it all went from there!
Maybe Marisa should pick it up and include it into her booklet about Dan.

Title:
The name is Duck, Fluffy Duck

:lol: :lol: :lol: tha's so funny!!!

MTW: Marisa where are you?
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Germangirl wrote:
bond_girl 69 wrote:
Just give a hint to THE SUN and the next Bond rumor has started allright. :wink:
I can almost see the headlines:

RUBBER DUCK TO THREATEN THE WORLD IN BOND 22 !

BOND RUBBER DUCK INSTEAD OF BOND GIRL IN BOND 22 ??

DANIEL CRAIG UNABLE TO FILM BOND 22 BECAUSE OF HIS GRIEF OVER THE LOSS OF HIS BELOVED RUBBER DUCK

:lol: :lol:
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

You're killing me with those headlines, THX !
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

:arrow: For the rubber duck thread:

Did you know what happened to the 10.000 yellow rubber ducks armada against the Range Rover?

Just check this:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 996553.ece

It seems they chickened when they knew they had to fight against James Bond.

There is even a tv commercial about the poor rubber ducks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RNbHqlf ... ed&search=

And a page to report any sighting:

http://beachcombersalert.org/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I thought it was impossible for that thread to get any better - but it does. Can`t believe how much I already laughed about this.

Great find, Anesidora! \:D/ Those articles are - unbelievably fitting.

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Thanks Anesidora! The oceanography thing was exactly what I had heard and wrote about slightly earlier!

But did you guys notice that according to Dutch laws the rubber duck is a vessel?! Maybe they could have a riveting chase in rubber ducks in the next Bond?! 8)

Agrippina
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

agrippina wrote:Thanks Anesidora! The oceanography thing was exactly what I had heard and wrote about slightly earlier!

But did you guys notice that according to Dutch laws the rubber duck is a vessel?! Maybe they could have a riveting chase in rubber ducks in the next Bond?! 8)

Agrippina
So, the vessel of James Bond would be called HMS Fluffy Duck :lol: , would have a license to kill sharks and other bad guys.....I think we have everything necessary for a great action scene!

Anesidora, those links are great, thank you so much !!

BTW.....does anybody else feel a great desire to go shopping for rubber ducks :lol: :?:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bond_girl 69 wrote: BTW.....does anybody else feel a great desire to go shopping for rubber ducks :lol: :?:
When I went in the supermarket today about noon to buy some gorcery I was really tempted to look whether they have rubber ducks :lol: :lol: (I'm not kidding).
But I realized that neither my daughter nor my hubby would have believed me if I've told them that I only have bought it for my daughter (maybe because she's 11 years old and sooooo grown-up that she doesn't take a rubber duck into the bath tub any more... :lol: :lol: ).
And to admit the real reason would have been too embarrassing :oops: :oops:
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

Thanks girls :D . I am glad you liked the links. I remember seeing this in the news. Isn't it amazing how long and how far the poor littel ducks have been floating around?.

Agrippina I had not realized you have mentioned this. And yes I noticed about the vessel thing. Surprising! Under the dutch law the 10.000 rubber duck toys would be a real armada!

When I went to bed yesterday, very late because I had been reading this thread, I had to try hard not to laugh in bed and that my hubbie thought I am going nuts. :lol: