DAN ON SET

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

JEC57 wrote:Image
Bump so we see what you guys are talking about
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Some more - just for the pleasure of the motion

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Thank you ladies! I always wanted to believe it was him, because the jump was conducted with particular grace and elegance 8) But always thought it had to be the stunt in the end.

I feel my belief in the superiority of Daniel's movement had been renewed and strengthened! :D

Grip
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

without any doubt THAT is Daniel :wink:

But I'm pretty sure, in one of the myriad making-ofs it has been clearly Ben. So I think they thought "Make assurance double sure!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure they took the scene more than one, two, three... times and when they saw that Daniel has done it more than very well they took his part....

When I have a little more time I'll take the taskwork to watch the making-ofs of QoS.... :twisted: :twisted: to find out if I remember correctly....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thx - much better quality than mine :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Thx - much better quality than mine :D
He's moving a lot quicker in yours!! Harder to get a decent take when he is moving so fast.

My "looking back with hindsight" thoughts for both these scenes were....I hope nobody moved the padded mats. So painful on the knees! Ouch! :shock:
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
just seeing this makes my legs hurt - and I was trained in classical ballett for 7 years :wink: not bad for a man of his age :shock:
muireann

Post by muireann »

Hannah wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
just seeing this makes my legs hurt - and I was trained in classical ballett for 7 years :wink: not bad for a man of his age :shock:
I was also trained in ballett several years and also hurts
to see this pic!!!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I doesn't hurt that much if you see it not-flipped :lol: :lol:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

And this is one point I can't get over....

This scene e.g. is not in QoS and it bothers me a lot, that the normal viewer in the cinema doesn't get all the hard work involved to make this movie "right".
The roof-chase is amazing and Daniel worked his arse of and he always wanted to do as much stunts as possible to make all this believable and that the audience gets the impression it's really him...and then the cuts of this roof-chase are that quick that you don't really recognize that it is him.

Don't get me wrong, I love QoS (and it gets better the more you watch it) but for me it would have been even better to slow down the action scenes respectively to slow down the cut-sequences.

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Dunda wrote:And this is one point I can't get over....

This scene e.g. is not in QoS and it bothers me a lot, that the normal viewer in the cinema doesn't get all the hard work involved to make this movie "right".
The roof-chase is amazing and Daniel worked his arse of and he always wanted to do as much stunts as possible to make all this believable and that the audience gets the impression it's really him...and then the cuts of this roof-chase are that quick that you don't really recognize that it is him.

Don't get me wrong, I love QoS (and it gets better the more you watch it) but for me it would have been even better to slow down the action scenes respectively to slow down the cut-sequences.

Are you talking about the roofchase in Siena or about the chase in the scene above (which is in the opera)? Sorry, it's late here, maybe I misunderstand...
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:I doesn't hurt that much if you see it not-flipped :lol: :lol:

my gods..he needs to be careful yes?
ImageImage
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

calypso wrote:
Dunda wrote:I doesn't hurt that much if you see it not-flipped :lol: :lol:

my gods..he needs to be careful yes?
I did take ballett lessons from the age of 6 to the age of 16, once a week... and in my younger years I could do that, too... but now! :shock: OUCH! :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."