New pics of Flashbacks filing

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

mickey01

New pics of Flashbacks filing

Post by mickey01 »

Hi everyone,

I just found some pics of Daniel filming in South Africa. Its another ocean scene but he is fully dressed this time, altho some nice wet shirt action going on. It says in the caption that the water was really cold and he had to go in 3 times to do the shoots. Hence why he is putting on a rather think jacket in one of the pics. The scene he is filming is for a suicide scene for 'Flashbacks' and shows him walking out into the ocean. Apparently locals were said to be alarmed when they saw Dan heading for the stormy waters until they realised it was for a film and he had plenty of cameramen, divers and guys on jetskis about to make sure he was OK.

If you go to:

http://www.isifa.com/

Search for Dan in the editorial section of isifa (not the getty bit at the top) and they should all come up. When you click to enlarge them - it may come up with a grey box at first but if you click the 'kalkulace/objednavka' tab and then click on the pic you should get an enlarged version of it.

They have watermarks hence why I can't post them here but they are worth a look. They were taken on 7th June.

TTFN x
mad4dan

Post by mad4dan »

Beautiful shots but, I can't help it, sorry. She's there TOO???????
OMG, the bodyguard looks like Bruce Willis! ;-)
a-hafan

Post by a-hafan »

Blue jeans. White shirt. Wet. Daniel.

*thud*...

thanks for sharing - those cheered me up no end!
~ nicola
Coventry, UK

I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me.
Renske

Post by Renske »

mad4dan wrote:Beautiful shots but, I can't help it, sorry. She's there TOO???????
OMG, the bodyguard looks like Bruce Willis! ;-)
That was my reaction too...Doesn't she have a job to do?

But other than that, great pics..wet shirt.... :lol:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Thanks Mickey....took a bit of fiddling but I found them....however can't enlarge them.

There he is again - that beautiful man - WET...an ongoing theme to DC.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sharmaine wrote:Thanks Mickey....took a bit of fiddling but I found them....however can't enlarge them.

There he is again - that beautiful man - WET...an ongoing theme to DC.
Try to click on the green arrow under the photo. Then another site opens with the pic on the left side. If you click on the phote on this site, then it will be enlarged (hopefully [-o< ).
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

Yummmm thanks ;)
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Lordy...

The only thing better than Daniel in a white shirt is Daniel is a WET white shirt :D

Thanks so much for the link! It was well worth the fussing around to find the pics, there are several other great ones aside from the SA pics. What a lovely way to spend my last few waking hours before Monday (blech)
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

12 degrees and waves - poor baby. :( Good thing to have Satsuki around to warm him up afterwards. Sorry ladies. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Germangirl wrote:12 degrees and waves - poor baby. :( Good thing to have Satsuki around to warm him up afterwards. Sorry ladies. :wink:
=D>

And mickey01, thanks for posting!!

Agrippina
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

in the words of the great dr samuel beckett (quantum leap, not the playwright):

Oh boy!

(tasty pics, thanks)
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Renske wrote:Doesn't she have a job to do?
As Germangirl has already said, it's her job to take care of our beloved Daniel :wink: :wink:

Suppose this is a full-time job (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). Needs no agreement on labour time and no danger bonus, always a pleasure, oh what a job!! :lol: :lol:
Anglophile

Re: New pics of Flashbacks filing

Post by Anglophile »

mickey01 wrote: The scene he is filming is for a suicide scene for 'Flashbacks' and shows him walking out into the ocean.
:shock: suicide scene...? Image Image Image

You are right though, the photos are worth the fiddling! Sharmaine, in the popup window you have to click on the picture again to enlarge it.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Simply gorgeous!

I was having withdrawal symptoms from DC and his filming, so this happily (read: very happily fills the void!

Thanks Mickey! :D :D :D