NUDES

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

laredo wrote:All this talk of Michealangelo's David makes me wish there was a statue of Dan we could all drool over . Imagine having to study it for hours.
I've never liked "David" very much, and that's because Michelangelo has scuplted him with a distinct waistline... For me, a man should not have a very distinct waistline...

But I think that a photoshoot I would really like to see our perfectly formed (naked) arse in is posing with ancient heroic nude statues, in black and white. I think he would make those idealized figures of perfection pale!

But, please, it would NOT be necessary to chip his privates away should that have happened to the statue...

Agrippina
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

agrippina wrote:But I think that a photoshoot I would really like to see our perfectly formed (naked) arse in is posing with ancient heroic nude statues, in black and white. I think he would make those idealized figures of perfection pale!
You just planted a picture in my head... :shock:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Agrippina - Anglo....
I totally agree.
Herb Ritts did some amazing shots of male nudes. I could imagine our DC beside these statues...Sounds like a very good idea.
Tasteful black and whites of our gorgeous guy in the altogether alongside marble ones - I feel faint...pardon me.

sarahat

Post by sarahat »

The interesting thing about Daniel (from what I've noticed) is that like, ... although he seems comfortable getting in front of the camera for like.. sex scenes and such, when people mention anything about those things (like.. how EVERYONE was mentioning the "coming out of the water in tight swim trunks scene" in CR), he seems to beocme very shy about it...
Like, in one of the premieres to CR, the intervier lady was all, "Oh.. blah blah blah.. you in tight swim trunks".... and.. it looks like he looked down at his crotch and was like, "Uhm......." and starts nervously laughing while Satsuki and the interviewer BURST OUT laughing at his emarassment xD;;
I find it interesting how so many guys are surprised to find out that girls/women don't care that much about penis size.... lol. so, maybe Daniel's still getting used to this "sex symbol" he has become. x)

AFTERALL.. HE DID USED TO BE CALLED "MR. POTATOEHEAD".
xD haha.
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
Lynda

Post by Lynda »

Ooh er, looked at the site. I thought at first it meant it was POSED nude pictures he had done, but its obviously ones from films. I wonder why the trunks scene in CR wasn't there, perhaps it was too famous a picture.

I am always very impressed by male actors who do appear naked in films, like Ewan McGregor is great for doing it and now I know Daniel has done it on occasions. Women have had to do it for ages and ages and I think men should as well in the name of equality!!!!

I remember the silliest scene I saw was in The Doors film when Jim Morrison (Val Kilmer) and one of his partners were running around a room before sex and the actress was complely naked but Val Kilmer was running round with a towel round his waist! It looked so unrealistic and false.
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
mad4dan

Post by mad4dan »

sharmaine wrote:Agrippina - Anglo....
I totally agree.
Herb Ritts did some amazing shots of male nudes. I could imagine our DC beside these statues...Sounds like a very good idea.
Tasteful black and whites of our gorgeous guy in the altogether alongside marble ones - I feel faint...pardon me.
If I am not wrong Herb Ritts did those B/W's nudes of Keanu Reeves.
I remember I saw Ewan McGregor in The Pillow's Book (very artsy and odd movie) and I was quite... ehm... impressed. How did Ms. Dench say? Monster?
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

you don't say?....Hmmmmm will have to check it out.
Thanks.

sarahat

Post by sarahat »

sharmaine wrote:you don't say?....Hmmmmm will have to check it out.
Thanks.
Ewan's is like... TOO big. Hahahaha. :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
deljla

Post by deljla »

Finally saw the pictures too.

I'll just say one thing:

Beware of the other state!

This is just a quiet state but size can change very quickly... I think he's quite lucky... :lol: :wink:
Vesper Lynd: I'll keep my eyes on our government's money and off your perfectly formed arse.
James Bond: You noticed.
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

deljla wrote:Finally saw the pictures too.

I'll just say one thing:

Beware of the other state!

This is just a quiet state but size can change very quickly... I think he's quite lucky... :lol: :wink:
Actually.. I heard that guys with bigger ones, the bigger ones don't change much in size when they're erect.
So i hear.
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
Renske

Post by Renske »

That's so true ;-)

God I truly hope Dan's not reading this. LOL
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

Renske wrote:That's so true ;-)

God I truly hope Dan's not reading this. LOL
HAHAHAHA. XD
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

I´m attending an art school and every Monday and Thursday we have nude painting :lol:

..Danny if you like you can visit me at school every time.... :roll:
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sarahat wrote:Actually.. I heard that guys with bigger ones, the bigger ones don't change much in size when they're erect.
So i hear.
You have heard? :twisted: AHA
Based on experience I can tell you, you're right my dear, damn right! :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
deljla

Post by deljla »

Mimi_kitty wrote:I´m attending an art school and every Monday and Thursday we have nude painting :lol:

..Danny if you like you can visit me at school every time.... :roll:
I'd join the class then .. :lol:
Vesper Lynd: I'll keep my eyes on our government's money and off your perfectly formed arse.
James Bond: You noticed.