'The Jacket' interview

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Anglophile

'The Jacket' interview

Post by Anglophile »

I came across this SkyCast video from 2005 where Daniel talks about 'The Jacket', and I think it's not in the video vault yet.

http://www.skycast.com/video/watch/-853 ... 447330052/

He seems very relaxed there. White t-shirt and denim jacket - need I say more? :mrgreen:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
BondGirl170

Post by BondGirl170 »

aww a great interview, he looks gorgeous! :o thanks for posting!
Gorgeous blend made by Steph :)
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

Love his voice in this interview 8) and the way he laughed when the thing came off the wall :D hmmmm...
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Mahalo4DC

Post by Mahalo4DC »

thanks for sharing. I also love listening to the man talk....WOW!

I had to smile at his expression and laugh when the placard came off the wall....he seems so unaffected and genuine, unlike so many hollywood type A actors...
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

OMGOSH...
I've never seen this interview before!!

I still think it's just TOO freaky. Like, "The Jacket" was the first movie I saw Daniel in, and i remember his character was my Mom's favorite character x)
I watched the movie initially because Adrien Brody is one of my all time favorite actors. He's my second fav currently (with Jake Gyllenhaal at first, and a tie between Hugh Laurie and Daniel at third.. haha). I fell in love with the guy after seeing King Kong, and then went on to watch "The Pianist". HOLY HELL... DID HE EVER DESERVE HIS OSCAR FOR THAT MOVIE. "The Jacket" was.. i think.. the 4th or 5th film I saw him in (I saw "The Village" and "Angels in the Outfield" before hand...). I bought "The Jacket" right off the bat x)

ANYWAYSSS... enough about Adrien.. haha. It's just TOO weird seeing this interview and being like, "MAN." Two of my FAVORITE actors were in a movie together!! HOW SIMPLY AMAZING.

And.. lol, the thing with the sign xD

"IT WAS ADRIEN". HAHAHAHAHHA. PRICELESS!!

It's too bad that he was only there for a few days D: Gosh.. how i would have loved it if they (Daniel and Adrien) could've bonded more.. that would've been wicked!!

I love his laugh, btw.

AND YES.... THAT MOVIE FREAKED ME OUT LIKE NO OTHER. Loved it though.. but WOW.[/b]
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Love Daniel's interview....very relaxed...love the laugh and yes I can hear that voice for a long time. VISUAL FEAST INDEED....Hmmmm

I came across the movie once on TV but could not watch it because my kid was still up. I'll have to check it out again sometime.

Cheers to all.
Last edited by sharmaine on Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mad4dan

Post by mad4dan »

=P~

I could listen to that voice forever.
MyObsession

Post by MyObsession »

Love his laugh and doesn't he look very fit and tan in this interview? and his voice I could just listen to it forever =P~
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Oooh, thanks for this one! I had not seen it... :shock:

Agrippina
Renske

Post by Renske »

Love the way he giggles when the thing comes down the wall. Very boyish and cheeky :-)

Same question as always (I'm still too computer illiterate :cry: ): if someone is able to download and share it...please...pretty please.... :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Many thanks. Hadn`t seen it.
It`s one typical Dan interview, with the words just coming out first and kind of finding themselves together for a real sentence later on. So cute. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

sarahat wrote:"IT WAS ADRIEN". HAHAHAHAHHA. PRICELESS!!
That was my favourite bit too! :lol:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

IT'S GOING TA MESS WITH YAH MIND!!!

haha
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
vesper

Post by vesper »

Thank you Anglophile for the video. I liked it very much.

It's very interesting because Daniel gives some hints for the interpretation of the story of the film. It really helps to understand the film. I've seen the movie on DVD including bonus materials with interviews of the director, the script writer and the actors ( but not with Daniel) and for me the best interview about the film is the one with Daniel which Anglophile thankfully posted.

I liked the film really very much because the story can lead you to many interpretation depending on your mood or your personality.
Vesper - Well, I do hope you gave your parents hell for that.
yochan

Post by yochan »

This is new to me, and it's very fantastic! Thanks, Anglophile :D
He looks really relaxed and lovely in a white T-shirt and a denim jacket.
I can't understand what he says very well, but I like his voice and his way of talking. Very very satisfied :D