Hello Magazine - Most Attractive Man vote

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Girls,

I have not figured out how this poll works. :oops:
Daniel is first in the weekly poll :D, but if you click on the right site on 'Monthly votes' there are Sean Bean (65399) and Orlando Bloom (4678).
Must we now take care about Daniels votes increasing to the top of this list :-k .
It's written on this site, that the voting will end on 29th June. I'm a little bit confused.
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

Dunda wrote:Girls,

I have not figured out how this poll works. :oops:
Daniel is first in the weekly poll :D, but if you click on the right site on 'Monthly votes' there are Sean Bean (65399) and Orlando Bloom (4678).
Must we now take care about Daniels votes increasing to the top of this list :-k .
It's written on this site, that the voting will end on 29th June. I'm a little bit confused.
Dunda, the monthly "most attractive" ends June 29, but the votes for weekly "MA" are done weekly. I guess today would be the last day to vote for DC. If he wins, and I know he will, he will be moved to the monthly contest. For the present monthly candidates, Sean Bean, Johnny Depp, etc. June 29 is the last day to vote. The winner will go on to the yearly contest. That's the way I understand it. :D
~Marisa

Yes, considerably
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

But I don't understand why are there 5 guys for the monthly vote. For which month? May has four weeks and I would have understand it, if for the monthly vote of May there were 3 guys for the first 3 weeks of May :? and Daniel for the fourth?
And Sean Bean has 6636 votes, are they accumulated?

Ahhm, we will see :roll:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

But I don't understand why are there 5 guys for the monthly vote. For which month? May has four weeks and I would have understand it, if for the monthly vote of May there were 3 guys for the first 3 weeks of May :? and Daniel for the fourth?

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »