Veins!!!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:Look here and make up your own mind and don´t overlook, what´s in the shadow :twisted:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=1463
Ding a ling a ling. The shadow hides quite a bell end!
Aimee84

Post by Aimee84 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
i cant type anything cause this thread is so funny...and what id type wouldnt be PG rated lol.....hey isnt there nekkid pics of Daniel as Ray in some voices? where hes standing out on the street naked and u see.....presents lol :?:

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Yes you are right, Daniel as Ray naked in Some Voices... you can see his erm.... little Ray. Daniel is fab in Some Voices, it is really emotional movie and the naked scenes are my favourite too.... lol. There's some naked pictures on the gallery I think.

StarryDannyFan xx
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Germangirl wrote:Look here and make up your own mind and don´t overlook, what´s in the shadow :twisted:

NIICCEE! Very Good GG!! i will never look at this photo the same! (i will look at the photo AGAIN and again, just not the same. ) His willy is uncircumsized and in the shadow longer than average, but in its flaccid state we cant judge. sorry-lets put it all out there if we are going to dissect and discuss. ouch, sorry. again, i am curious so you must be too!!! wouldnt mind it either state. come'on, lets face it. oooh. another one! "face it"? get it. anyway. we have fun at the naked picture guy. he is hot. ~guinness.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Which naked picture guy??? Ray or that bath naked guy?

StarryDannyFan xx
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Guinness wrote:

NIICCEE! Very Good GG!! i will never look at this photo the same! (i will look at the photo AGAIN and again, just not the same. ) His willy is uncircumsized and in the shadow longer than average, but in its flaccid state we cant judge. sorry-lets put it all out there if we are going to dissect and discuss. ouch, sorry. again, i am curious so you must be too!!! wouldnt mind it either state. come'on, lets face it. oooh. another one! "face it"? get it. anyway. we have fun at the naked picture guy. he is hot. ~guinness.
Nothing wrong with a turtleneck! :wink: :lol:
Crazy!
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Guinness wrote:

Nothing wrong with a turtleneck! :wink: :lol:
holey crap, i laughed out loud!!@! thank you. i have only seen one turtle neck cuz i am in the states and its popular to let the turtle see-or something like that---anyway-now i will have seen 2 and will always laugh when turtle neck or turtle or circumsicion... i wove you here!!!!!!! ~G
Aimee84

Post by Aimee84 »

damn straight! :twisted:

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Aimee84 wrote:damn straight! :twisted:
can you PM me as to where i can get your banner picture of his under arm shot. i can only imagine the rest of his body uncovered while his arms are above his head!!! thx-been lookin at this one a long time and want it for my own gallery! ~g
Aimee84

Post by Aimee84 »

no probs check ur inbox!!! :D :wink:

Post by tulipa »

Lu wrote:Finally, a thread for all the vampires of our forum to enjoy. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes!
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

tulipa wrote:
Lu wrote:Finally, a thread for all the vampires of our forum to enjoy. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes!

we're so...freaky..OMG :twisted: is there any part of his body that doesn't have a thread on his own? :roll: :D
Aimee84

Post by Aimee84 »

we're so...freaky..OMG :twisted: is there any part of his body that doesn't have a thread on his own? :roll: :D
fingers
eyelashes
tongue
feet
back....

i can think of one part that doesnt......... :twisted: its been mentioned but it hasnt got its own corner :twisted: :oops:
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Aimee84 wrote:
fingers
eyelashes
tongue
feet
back....

i can think of one part that doesnt......... :twisted: its been mentioned but it hasnt got its own corner :twisted: :oops:
"Dressing left" covers it almost :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com