Favourite picture!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

mermayd wrote:[quote="laredo"
Sorry, to a certain extent it makes me think of a Wallace and Grommit character, especially at the Embassy when he suddenly realises he is surrounded by half the army pointing guns at him.
That always reminds me of a character from my childhood, too. He`s all
"Oups, how on earth did I get myself into this mess?"
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Maybe that is why he wears that beanie I hate . I like his ears more than that beanie .
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

laredo wrote:Maybe that is why he wears that beanie I hate . I like his ears more than that beanie .
Did you know that his friends used to call Daniel " potato head" when he was young? :lol: :lol:
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Sophie wrote:
laredo wrote:Maybe that is why he wears that beanie I hate . I like his ears more than that beanie .
Did you know that his friends used to call Daniel " potato head" when he was young? :lol: :lol:
I can't deny that there's a grain of truth in it...but he's grown to the sexiest potato head ever :D
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

:D I should find my potato head in the kids' old toy box and put a picture of Daniel on it. This way, I'll be able to play with his ears anytime I want to :lol:
I know, silly me :roll:
Last edited by Sophie on Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

](*,) Sexy Potato head !!! I am freaking cracking up !!! We should write a song called sexy potato head . Where is Sue when you need her ?
It could be like the song" I am too sexy for my shirt" from the 90s I think . Only it would be I'm too sexy for my ears "
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

laredo wrote:](*,) Sexy Potato head !!! I am freaking cracking up !!! We should write a song called sexy potato head . Where is Sue when you need her ?
It could be like the song" I am too sexy for my shirt" from the 90s I think . Only it would be I'm too sexy for my ears "
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hihi...I should try that, I had Music Leistungskurs (major field of study)...but I must admit that I was quite bad at composing :?
007cheese

Post by 007cheese »

I'd put words to a melody. That's a hobby a lot of my friends and I share. Maybe the original James Bond theme?
Meanwhile, to photoshop, to get a Mr. Potato Craig set up. Hopefully it will turn out better than the penguin that I made for my marine bio teacher...although I'm proud of my present for my baby brother.

Daniel Craig: The Sexy Potato Head. Hee hee.
"Who are you? Where am I? What the hell is this place?!"
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sexy potato head :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gee, you know to wake me up girls, it's 6 o'clock in the morning and I am leaving my nice little bed for going to the office with a smile on my face :shock: :shock:

I supose the whole day I will whistle the melody of 'I'm too sexy for my shirt' :lol: :lol:

by the way: Sophie, is this that kind of toy like in the movie 'toy story' where you can remove the ears, lips and eyes??
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes ladies, this eary thread makes for a good start into the morning/day.
Got the first laugh of the day out of it. Thanks. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Cheese , :roll:
Those pics were a hoot ! Very clever .

Maybe we could decoupage a old potato head with a pic of Daniel and add the ears ....
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

laredo wrote:Cheese , :roll:
Those pics were a hoot ! Very clever .

Maybe we could decoupage a old potato head with a pic of Daniel and add the ears ....
not sure he'd be especially pleased if we did!
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

007cheese wrote:Hopefully it will turn out better than the penguin that I made for my marine bio teacher...although I'm proud of my present for my baby brother.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

Dunda wrote:Sexy potato head :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gee, you know to wake me up girls, it's 6 o'clock in the morning and I am leaving my nice little bed for going to the office with a smile on my face :shock: :shock:

I supose the whole day I will whistle the melody of 'I'm too sexy for my shirt' :lol: :lol:

by the way: Sophie, is this that kind of toy like in the movie 'toy story' where you can remove the ears, lips and eyes??
:D yes! it is!! :lol:
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

hmmm ^__^ eyes like sparkling sapphires

Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....