Daniel will be on Access Hollywood tomorrow!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Misha

Daniel will be on Access Hollywood tomorrow!

Post by Misha »

Daniel will be interviewed on Access Hollywood tomorrow from Cannes, so set your recorders!! :D

Michelle
Last edited by Misha on Wed May 23, 2007 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Access Hollywood? Is that US only? I hope it's repeated somewhere in the UK!! :( :( :(
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

yikes!!! thank God I read this in time!!! :shock: I'll prepare my VHS right away!
you wanna do WHAT to me?
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Well shooot! Access Hollywood comes on at 11a.m. here in NC, maybe it'll play tomorrow.

I'll watch Entertainment Tonight and see if something pops up 8-)
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Misha

Post by Misha »

HappyAppy04 wrote:Well shooot! Access Hollywood comes on at 11a.m. here in NC, maybe it'll play tomorrow.

I'll watch Entertainment Tonight and see if something pops up 8-)
I just watched it, and they are going to show it tomorrow instead!
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

daniel at 7:30 pm

"Lost" studs at 9 pm - jack, sayid , jin and sawyer :D

i hope my heart can take all the hotness 8) :lol:
Samuel Adams :
Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: first, a right to life; secondly, to liberty; thirdly to property; together with the right to support and defend them in the best manner they can.
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Misha wrote: I just watched it, and they are going to show it tomorrow instead!
Wahoo! Thanks for the tip Misha, I'll be sure to have my VCR set! Can't wait to add this to my Quicktime video collection and see if I can post it on Youtube :D

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

thank you, Misha! :D :D
~Marisa

Yes, considerably
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

HappyAppy04 wrote:
Misha wrote: I just watched it, and they are going to show it tomorrow instead!
Wahoo! Thanks for the tip Misha, I'll be sure to have my VCR set! Can't wait to add this to my Quicktime video collection and see if I can post it on Youtube :D
Yes, pleeaase! :D

You Girls are all so lucky. As we`ve said. Germany is a black Daniel hole. :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

I SO envy you guys... :x
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Germangirl wrote:
You Girls are all so lucky. As we`ve said. Germany is a black Daniel hole. :evil:
black Daniel hole - nice!!
Despite the fact the DC is English, there's not much in the UK either, unless you go hunting for it.

And yes, please please please post it on YouTube!!! :D :D :D
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

I just watched Access Hollywood this morning and there was nothing on Daniel. All they talked about for the first 10-15 minutes was Brad/Angelina and Ocean's 13 :roll:

BUT

I think Access Hollywood is a day behind here in NC. They also talked about the Dancing with the Stars finalists and who might win (the winner was announced last night). So maybe tomorrow?

I am SO ready for some fresh DC material! If I tape anything from tv I'll be sure to share :D

Jessica

Post by Jessica »

:evil: 7:55 pm in florida

NO DANIEL ON ACCESS HOLLYWOOD

i still have jack, sayid, sawyer and jin on lost tonight :D
Samuel Adams :
Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: first, a right to life; secondly, to liberty; thirdly to property; together with the right to support and defend them in the best manner they can.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I am with you sister !

This has been very disapointing no DC on any entertainment shows . At least I have the SNL special to cheer me up.
sigl

Post by sigl »

Pleeeeaaaaasssseeee post it someome. I'm sitting in Kentucky for work and I'm away from my tv and dvr! I can't tape it. I can't watch Lost either because I've been taping episodes and I'm a couple behind. I guess I have to read a book or something to keep me occupied.

I don't have an easy time finding info on Daniel either. I get most of my news of him here and at D2D. Thanks goodness they've got reliable and recent information!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"