Brand new vids - starting today - Please post here

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JoniJoni wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
JoniJoni wrote: Thanks advicky.

How many interviews does the poor guy have to make. They've become repetitive. He needs a new venue to promote the movie. I think I've heard him explain the shoulder injury 20 different times. Move on Sony Eon or whoever is making him do this. :cry:

I should think it's probably the same for every major star plugging a would-be blockbuster. We just happen to be sad enough to watch every single one!
Not to mention the product endorsement. Bond movies become larger than life. I just hope with all the publicity the end product is a money maker for all involved. They've certainly put it/him out there.

Really though, name another movie star that has to do so many interviews? Clooney or Pitt? Never would you see them to this much for a movie.
Yeah, I don't know JJ. I get the feeling that Daniel is so fully committed to the film, it's success, and the fortunes of the team he works so closely with to make it happen that he is more than willing to achieve the right publicity for the franchise.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
I should think it's probably the same for every major star plugging a would-be blockbuster. We just happen to be sad enough to watch every single one!
Not to mention the product endorsement. Bond movies become larger than life. I just hope with all the publicity the end product is a money maker for all involved. They've certainly put it/him out there.

Really though, name another movie star that has to do so many interviews? Clooney or Pitt? Never would you see them to this much for a movie.
Yeah, I don't know JJ. I get the feeling that Daniel is so fully committed to the film, it's success, and the fortunes of the team he works so closely with to make it happen that he is more than willing to achieve the right publicity for the franchise.
That's what made this franchise BOND sooooo monstrously big!

I think if Clooney or Pitt would star such an icon role, it would be the same. And I don't know how much interviews they make, because I'm not interested in watching these. I bet there are a few :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

"That's what made this franchise BOND sooooo monstrously big!"

Dunda, do you think this is a good thing?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JoniJoni wrote:"That's what made this franchise BOND sooooo monstrously big!"

it depends....

not all big things are bad, but if the product-placement, the promotion, the money made by bedclothes and slippers with Bond-logo become more important than the movie itself, than I would say, NO THANK YOU.

But as long as the movie is good, despite all this fuss that comes with the movie, it doesn't bother me.

e.g. it works for the Potter-movie, a big money maschine, but I think the movies are good, I like them and well, I don't buy a pillowcase with Harry Potter imprinted......(if I find a pillowcase with James Bond I maybe change my mind :twisted: :lol: )

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Dunda wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:"That's what made this franchise BOND sooooo monstrously big!"

it depends....

not all big things are bad, but if the product-placement, the promotion, the money made by bedclothes and slippers with Bond-logo become more important than the movie itself, than I would say, NO THANK YOU.

But as long as the movie is good, despite all this fuss that comes with the movie, it doesn't bother me.

e.g. it works for the Potter-movie, a big money maschine, but I think the movies are good, I like them and well, I don't buy a pillowcase with Harry Potter imprinted......(if I find a pillowcase with James Bond I maybe change my mind :twisted: :lol: )

I saw this at IMBD. It boggles the mind in it's excess.

Product placements and promotional tie-ins for this movie include Aston Martin and the Ford Motor Company including vehicle makes Volvo, Range Rover, and the new Ka; Corgi International Limited's toy gadgets, die-cast vehicles and action figures; Sony's "Mission for a Million" competition; Omega SA Watches, James Bond wears the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M; ; Coca-Cola's Coke Zero (as in "Zero Zero Seven"); Smirnoff Vodka; Sony Ericsson cell phones including the Titanium Silver Edition C902 Cyber-shot Phone; Virgin Atlantic Airlines; four Scalextric toy racing sets; Heineken Pilsener Beer; Avon Products Inc.'s "Bond Girl 007" women's fragrance; UK National Lottery operator Camelot's James Bond scratch card game; Ocean Sky Jets; Sony Electronics; Orbitz' "Travel Like Bond" Tourism Competition Giveaway; and Activision's Quantum of Solace (2008) (VG) video-game.

Everyone jumped on board the franchise. Which is why I begin to cringe when I see Daniel in the endless interviews. I guess I'm a bit overprotective of the guy.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

only in German, it says blah, blah, blah but some nice snippets with Mary hair from the LC premiere and Cannes :wink:

http://www.all-in.de/bilder_videos/vide ... 533,423455

redluna

Post by redluna »

a clip from German TV, nothing really new but I think nevertheless nice

http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff71 ... hlinge.flv
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JoniJoni wrote: Product placements and promotional tie-ins for this movie include Aston Martin and the Ford Motor Company including vehicle makes Volvo, Range Rover, and the new Ka; Corgi International Limited's toy gadgets, die-cast vehicles and action figures; Sony's "Mission for a Million" competition; Omega SA Watches, James Bond wears the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M; ; Coca-Cola's Coke Zero (as in "Zero Zero Seven"); Smirnoff Vodka; Sony Ericsson cell phones including the Titanium Silver Edition C902 Cyber-shot Phone; Virgin Atlantic Airlines; four Scalextric toy racing sets; Heineken Pilsener Beer; Avon Products Inc.'s "Bond Girl 007" women's fragrance; UK National Lottery operator Camelot's James Bond scratch card game; Ocean Sky Jets; Sony Electronics; Orbitz' "Travel Like Bond" Tourism Competition Giveaway; and Activision's Quantum of Solace (2008) (VG) video-game.

Everyone jumped on board the franchise. Which is why I begin to cringe when I see Daniel in the endless interviews. I guess I'm a bit overprotective of the guy.
Strangely enough, it seems there is very little obvious product placement in the movie. I have read that several times. :D

THANKS all for the clips and links. We are definitely the most updated forum of all.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Thank you very much to all of you around the world for keeping us so good up to date every day!!!!! I really do appreciate this. There is no better place to be as here :D :D :D :D :D .
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
JoniJoni wrote: Product placements and promotional tie-ins for this movie include Aston Martin and the Ford Motor Company including vehicle makes Volvo, Range Rover, and the new Ka; Corgi International Limited's toy gadgets, die-cast vehicles and action figures; Sony's "Mission for a Million" competition; Omega SA Watches, James Bond wears the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M; ; Coca-Cola's Coke Zero (as in "Zero Zero Seven"); Smirnoff Vodka; Sony Ericsson cell phones including the Titanium Silver Edition C902 Cyber-shot Phone; Virgin Atlantic Airlines; four Scalextric toy racing sets; Heineken Pilsener Beer; Avon Products Inc.'s "Bond Girl 007" women's fragrance; UK National Lottery operator Camelot's James Bond scratch card game; Ocean Sky Jets; Sony Electronics; Orbitz' "Travel Like Bond" Tourism Competition Giveaway; and Activision's Quantum of Solace (2008) (VG) video-game.

Strangely enough, it seems there is very little obvious product placement in the movie. I have read that several times. :D

THANKS all for the clips and links. We are definitely the most updated forum of all.
I tend to agree, they have kept the placements very subtle. My gosh, they must be able to subsidize a huge amount of production costs with these endorsements.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Girls, sorry if this has been posted before, but I'm losing track...

he's in such a good mood and I love to see him laughing like that!

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/celebri ... -bond.html

and then, so much interviews in front of the same background.....I try to distinguish by means of the interviewer :lol: :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:Girls, sorry if this has been posted before, but I'm losing track...

and then, so much interviews in front of the same background.....I try to distinguish by means of the interviewer :lol: :lol:
Maybe you see something else then
Funny - yeah we sure hope we do, Mr. Bond :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Guess what!! Another new clip from QOS.

Have you ever killed someone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5e2jIQt1Z8
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda wrote:Girls, sorry if this has been posted before, but I'm losing track...

someone able to catch this one and upload it to megaupload, sendspace or ...?