Another rumor, but good choice

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Marisa

Another rumor, but good choice

Post by Marisa »

This time rumor has it that Carice Van Houten could be the next Bond girl. Never heard of her until the movie Black Book. She seems to be a good candidate, but who knows? She has style, beauty and apparently she's a good actor too. In the link below she sports blond hair (for her character in BB), but she is naturally dark haired and she looks much better as a brunette.
I have wanted to see BB, but apparently there's a scene in it that I don't think my stomach can handle, so I've been putting it off. Silly, I know :roll:

http://www.cinematical.com/2007/04/26/c ... urce-says/
~Marisa

Yes, considerably
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

I wouldn't mind if she was the next Bond Girl...I saw some scenes from Zwartboek, and she seems to be a very good (and attractive) actress!
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

This is sounds like one of the more probable rumors. An actress like Carice Van Houten is who I think of when I imagine The Bond Girl. Like Marisa said, she has style and grace and is a solid actress.

I also like she isn't a huge, well-known name that would look like the producers put her in the movie just for added Star Power (like Daniel *needs* any help, but you know...)
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
sigl

Post by sigl »

I saw Black Book and it was one of the best movies I have seen in a while....excluding all the DC movies I've been watching lately! She was wonderful in it and very, very believable. I think she would be good in a Bond movie.

Anyway, if you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. Some of it was hard to watch, but I just covered my eyes and it was well worth it. A great movie.
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

sigl wrote:I saw Black Book and it was one of the best movies I have seen in a while....excluding all the DC movies I've been watching lately! She was wonderful in it and very, very believable. I think she would be good in a Bond movie.

Anyway, if you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. Some of it was hard to watch, but I just covered my eyes and it was well worth it. A great movie.
Thanks for the insight Sigl. :D I was hesitant, but now I want to see it. I'll check Netflix, hopefully they have it.
~Marisa

Yes, considerably
Lynda

Post by Lynda »

According to the Internet Movie Database, she has already signed up for Bond 22. I don't know much about her but she looks good.
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Anybody can add 'information' :? on the IMDB. There's a lot of crap out there.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~