NEW VIDEO!!!!! Interview in Japan.

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

MariaPortugal

NEW VIDEO!!!!! Interview in Japan.

Post by MariaPortugal »

really long interview in Japan available on youtube

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAUBLiULh3U

Final part (very messy sound): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB6IrJ6d ... ed&search=

Good Health To All.
whatever you do it's political, and everything you do should be political- you should be trying to make a point about something. And if you can manage to do that, then you're succeeding as an artist. - Daniel Craig.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maria,

this is great, haven`t seen it and its very cute to see his reactions. I knew he would wince at the sight of the trunk scene. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

yochan

Post by yochan »

Thanks for that infomation :D
Despite living in Japan, I hadn't seen it. I had wanted to see it since I knew it was on air last December. Now, at last I could see it,
thanks again.
Last edited by yochan on Sat May 19, 2007 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

oh, I loooove Japanese TV shows...they are so funny, much more amusing than what you can see in Germany, even if I don't understand any Japanese ... :D
Misha

Post by Misha »

Great video, thanks for posting! Daniel looks slightly confused with all of the talking going on, but handled it well. :)

Michelle
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

thank you for posting this! It was very interesting to watch. :wink:
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Renske

Post by Renske »

This is so funny :-) All the oo-ing and aa-ing and hmmmmm-ing :-)
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Thanks for posting!

Imagine how difficult that must be - live TV in another language! Wow, the things he had to do being James Bond.

It was really interesting to see Martin Campbell, Caterina Murino and Eva Green's well wishes and thoughts on Daniel - I haven't seen that in any other interview.
jovichick

Post by jovichick »

Makes you realise what a professional he is. That must have been so hard to do in another language. He is a very gracious, gracious man. Makes you love him even more. Great info from Martin Campbell about Daniel not ever believing he is the big star he is and its all about the acting! What a man - sigh, swoon =P~ Thanks very much for posting.
I will be keeping my eye on our Government's money....and off your perfectly formed arse - You noticed!!
yochan

Post by yochan »

jovichick wrote:Makes you realise what a professional he is. That must have been so hard to do in another language. He is a very gracious, gracious man. Makes you love him even more. Great info from Martin Campbell about Daniel not ever believing he is the big star he is and its all about the acting! What a man - sigh, swoon =P~ Thanks very much for posting.
At the same point was I impressed! Good video to show his nice personality and how professional he is.
It would have been perfect if there had not been time lag between pictures and sound in the second one. :( Just to make sure for Japanese language learner, from around the scene where subtitles start there is about 20- second time lag.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Usually I'm not lavish in the use of that word, but that was adorable. He looked so friendly and good-humoured :D
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Anglophile wrote:Usually I'm not lavish in the use of that word, but that was adorable. He looked so friendly and good-humoured :D

Adorable. :oops: :oops: Perfect.
mickey01

Post by mickey01 »

Hi everyone,

Those were great to watch - its a shame the sound is so messed up on the second one tho but still.

TTFN x
chrissie

Video from Japan

Post by chrissie »

I loved this.
You know, when I fell for Daniel I thought I'd finally got myself a 'bad boy'
But nope :D He's just a great big sweetie :P
Germangirl

Re: Video from Japan

Post by Germangirl »

chrissie wrote:I loved this.
You know, when I fell for Daniel I thought I'd finally got myself a 'bad boy'
But nope :D He's just a great big sweetie :P
Well, I find there is just enough bad boy in him to satisfy little itches like that :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..