Finally some *appropriate* Bond Girls!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

HappyAppy04

Finally some *appropriate* Bond Girls!

Post by HappyAppy04 »

http://janetcharltonshollywood.com/goss ... 070515.php

Keep in mind my subject was dripping with sarcasm and that this link and the info within has aboslutely NO validity and was intended as a spoof (I assume)

At the very least it's the funniest of all the Bond Girl Rumors :lol:
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Renske

Post by Renske »

They wish they were Bond girls! LOL
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

hmm! Another interesting choice. :shock: :shock:

How many rumours do you think we're going to have to withstand before the real truth comes out? :?
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

A very strange choice if the rumour is true.. And with what did the twins impress the producers?? :?
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

This is probably the weirdest Bond Girl rumor yet. Amy Winehouse was odd, but I can understand how her name got tied to Bond due to the possibility she might sing the theme song.

But the Olson twins?

They haven't really acted in much more than teenage chick-flick movies. Not exactly the stuff you watch and go "wow! They have Bond Girls written ALL over them!!" Not to mention I think they're way too young.

I agree with Shopper, I wonder what the next off-the-wall suggestion will be? Maybe Margaret Thatcher? :lol:
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Maggie Thatcher would at least be a very creative choice!!! why not a Bond Lady instead of a Bond Girl??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
MariaPortugal

Post by MariaPortugal »

Hannah wrote:Maggie Thatcher would at least be a very creative choice!!! why not a Bond Lady instead of a Bond Girl??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Indeed!!!!!!

OK, I'll clear the rumours: the one that they did invite was.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ME :lol:

Good Health To All.
whatever you do it's political, and everything you do should be political- you should be trying to make a point about something. And if you can manage to do that, then you're succeeding as an artist. - Daniel Craig.
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

It's gotta to be the dumbest rumor about a Bond girl yet. These two girls, and I have nothing against them, are barely out of their teens! They would not be a good match for Daniel. He's too much of a man. If -as Eva Green stated-DC was paternal to Eva, can you imagine with these two very young girls? I don't see it and I don't believe it. :shock:
~Marisa

Yes, considerably
Lady Stardust

Post by Lady Stardust »

I can't imagine them being approached to be Bond girls when their careers haven't really been skyrocketing lately. And they seem way too immature to be able to do the roles
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

I guess this is one of those things that start out as a joke but then somehow take on a life of their own. I don't believe one word of it.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

There are months ahead of us with many rumours like this to come. Will keep us busy, though :roll:

But lets not forget, that they DO need girl/women besides THE Bond Girl.
So, I guess not every name attached from now on is about being the Bond girl.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..