Angels in America

This is the place to discuss all of Mr. Craig's work on stage.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

It's a great photo. It's from the National Theatre blog isn't it?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cassandra wrote:It's a great photo. It's from the National Theatre blog isn't it?
It sure is. They've just just released it in conjunction with the BBC2 programme currently on celebrating 50 yrs of the NT.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
cassandra wrote:It's a great photo. It's from the National Theatre blog isn't it?
It sure is. They've just just released it in conjunction with the BBC2 programme currently on celebrating 50 yrs of the NT.
I am watching the programme now. I missed the first part but I hope to catch it on iPlayer.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

That's a very lovely pic of him. Shoulders, lips, hair, eyes, sensitive hands... Sigh!
Does he feature in the programm, SG? If he does I'll make time to watch it.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CockHargreaves wrote:That's a very lovely pic of him. Shoulders, lips, hair, eyes, sensitive hands... Sigh!
No, just that pic I'm afraid. It was broadcast live last night so he wouldn't have been able to perform.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
CockHargreaves wrote:That's a very lovely pic of him. Shoulders, lips, hair, eyes, sensitive hands... Sigh!
No, just that pic I'm afraid. It was broadcast live last night so he wouldn't have been able to perform.
I didn't realise it was a live programme. I assumed it would be a retrospective looking back at some of the more notable plays or actors who have worked there. I must ask my friend who works at the National if she's in the programme (she's the one who got to know Rachel a bit when they both worked on Streetcar).
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I have just been watching 'Live from the National Theatre: 50 Years on Stage' on BBC iPlayer: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... _on_Stage/

The image of Daniel and Jason Isaacs comes up in a lingering shot on screen at about 55 minutes 27 seconds, and it is followed by a 'live' scene from the play. I think Daniel looks beautiful in this photo.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Image
Wish I had been able to see this play. DC snogging Jason Isaacs night after night must have been a sight for sore eyes !
Jason Isaacs said that daniel is a very sexy man.
I can't disagree with that, I quite fancy JI as well but no where near as much as daniel though. :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

This pic made me google "Jason Isaacs" +"Daniel Craig" over the course of a few days back then :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I could come up with was another small pic of Jason and Daniel from Angels on a Jason-fan site , though :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Loved the NT 50 version.
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

I found this post online and it makes me proud to be a Dan Fan ;)

"I've seen him butt naked.

I saw Daniel Craig on stage in the London production of Angels in America back in 1993. He was a working stage actor, but was largely unknown. I was a college kid studying abroad.

He played the closeted gay Mormon, Joe Pitt. In this production, the director had loads of the actors be naked - and all of a sudden this guy playing a Mormon (in a terrible American accent), gets naked and the entire theatre gasped. . . not in shock like 'omg there's a naked guy' but in OH MY GOD THAT IS ONE HOT NAKED GUY. It happened nearly 20 years ago and I remember EVERY. SINGLE. MOMENT.

hot hot hot."
Wag More, Bark Less

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Northcoast wrote:I found this post online and it makes me proud to be a Dan Fan ;)

"I've seen him butt naked.

I saw Daniel Craig on stage in the London production of Angels in America back in 1993. He was a working stage actor, but was largely unknown. I was a college kid studying abroad.

He played the closeted gay Mormon, Joe Pitt. In this production, the director had loads of the actors be naked - and all of a sudden this guy playing a Mormon (in a terrible American accent), gets naked and the entire theatre gasped. . . not in shock like 'omg there's a naked guy' but in OH MY GOD THAT IS ONE HOT NAKED GUY. It happened nearly 20 years ago and I remember EVERY. SINGLE. MOMENT.

hot hot hot."
what a lucky person, can you imagine seeing Daniel naked on stage. I love his ability to be so uninhibited. He has always been comfortable in his own skin. :sigh:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

:stick_iagree: TBOSS and HOLY MOLY but that pic is HOT.... how come I haven't seen this before??? And how I would LOVE to see the play!!!!! :twisted: :sigh:

Thanks to NC for posting a classic comment as well... 8) :thumbup:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Wow, NC. The guy had beauty and charisma a long time before he came to y attention. If only I had known!