Jonathan Ross CR interview

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Clicked on the link but only got audio - no video :cry: Somebody help!
From what I heard, both Ross and Craig talked very quickly. Jonathan Ross sounds like he has the same accent....are they both from around the same place? Daniel seemed to enjoy his antics and laughed quite a bit. My favourite bits (not verbatim):

Ross: "What's that you have on?"

DC: "A form-fitting wetsuit.....do you want to get wet with me?"

Ross: "What's this I hear about them digitally altering your look - to make you look a bit more like an albino".

Ross: "Are they rushing you through to make the next movie like Harry Potter...before he gets too old for the part?"

DC: "Hmmm....might be worried that my voice may break or my hair might sprount in places...."

DC: "What? There is no Indian summer in November."

Ross: "Pretend to walk away....I have something that I want to say...."

DC: Walks away.

Ross: "Not so fast, Mr. Bond." "Did you like the sound of that?"
Macu

Post by Macu »

sharmaine wrote:Clicked on the link but only got audio - no video :cry: Somebody help!
You can't see any of the three videos?
Which player do you use? Have you xvid codecs installed?
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Sounds like a codec problem to me too. Try installing G-spot (there's a link in the video vault) to find out which ones you need, or update your players :wink:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Thanks Anglo...I'll try that. BTW - have you hit 1000 yet!
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

I found that interview in Youtube, it's much easier for me...can't watch anything from the vault :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMUzN0ABW1c
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

thanks sophie, I have the same problem and I'm too lazy to fix it.
Crazy!
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

I was browsing through youtube and just came upon it this morning, and came here to see if you all knew of it... of course you all do XD

The wet suit crack was HILARIOUS. JR: "It's a bit.. soft." Wtf xD haha. DC: "Why am I making excuses for wearing a wet suit." And the "Why don't you come get wet with me" thing just made me DIE :twisted:

"I've heard they're digitally altering your hair.. because you look a bit albino right now and.." "Are you just throwing this in?!" hahahah "Do you want me to have dark hair?" I LOVE YOU BLOND, DANNY D:

"..Is that because it's like the Harry Potter movies, and they don't want you growing older!?" "Yes... my voice my change. That's what they're afraid of. *serious face* :|" HAHAHAH, NEVER LAUGHED HARDER XD

MATCHING HAWAIIAN T-SHIRTS!

The high-5 at the end :D He's too adorable!! I so just want to meet and talk to him, even though he'd probably be like, "Uhm, wtf, teenaged girl!? Yea right." >__> lol.
And now I'm going to keep my eye out during Bond 22 and see if I see JR in the bg reading a newspaper ;) lol.
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
apcxpc

Post by apcxpc »

This interview was too cute for words. Does anyone know what JR says with reference to justifying the wearing of a wetsuit ... that makes DC laugh out loud (right before it cuts to the press conference footage) ...?
DC also did a 'Film 2006 with Jonathan Ross' interview for Enduring Love and they seemed to get on quite well...
... is there somewhere to view/download this clip?