in motion thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Its so cute how he wears the same clothes in different occasions. He's not those type of celebrities who have a different suit for every occasion and who change clothes after a half hour.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

BondGirl69 & GG:
Thank you for those - made my day.
GG: The candid one in the blue polo - totally delicious - and his usual "go to" bag I guess is his regular accessory.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

gugita14 wrote:Its so cute how he wears the same clothes in different occasions. He's not those type of celebrities who have a different suit for every occasion and who change clothes after a half hour.
Except when he changes to more casual clothes. I wonder if it is in his contracts that he gets to keep his clothes?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

gugita14 wrote:Its so cute how he wears the same clothes in different occasions. He's not those type of celebrities who have a different suit for every occasion and who change clothes after a half hour.
We could make a thread like - what are his most wellknown clothes and accessoires? :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

It would be fun :lol:
Ranhee

Post by Ranhee »

yeah, Sounds like fun. :lol:
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

sharmaine wrote:Thanks honey! :D

Could I request the sequence where he's wearing grey linen pants and short-sleeved white shirt in CR.....he stops to look at 2 tennis hotties and proceeds to go to the surveillance room....up to the point of his being found out.....please....thank you.
Sorry it took me so long to do this clip. Here you go just for you. If you have any more requests it would be my pleasure to do the moving images for you. :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Argghh - he looks so raw there and the profile in the one shot. Too much to take in early morning. Image

I would love to see the getting out of bed in Venice scene until he stand behind her and seems to inhale her smell.
gugita - you asked for it :wink: :wink:
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Germangirl wrote:Argghh - he looks so raw there and the profile in the one shot. Too much to take in early morning. Image
You know what, now that you mention it, I'll put that one picture on the profile thread. :D
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

The woman with the very short hair looks a lot like his personal assistant. Could this be a "cameo"?
Renske

Post by Renske »

Anesidora wrote:The woman with the very short hair looks a lot like his personal assistant. Could this be a "cameo"?
Yes indeed, it's his assistant. Isn't her name Veronica or something?
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Germangirl wrote:Argghh - he looks so raw there and the profile in the one shot. Too much to take in early morning. Image

I would love to see the getting out of bed in Venice scene until he stand behind her and seems to inhale her smell.
Oh okay. You mean this one? :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

gugita14 wrote:

Oh okay. You mean this one? :)

Oh, I very definitely mean this one. Thanks gugita :D :D

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

No problem. :D
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

I like the way he swings his legs so that you can see his BOTH knees in one shot. So funny! I think I might have to watch that scene in extreme slow-mo :lol:

Agrippina