The Funny Caption Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Dunda wrote:
bond_girl 69 wrote: BTW.....does anybody else feel a great desire to go shopping for rubber ducks :lol: :?:
When I went in the supermarket today about noon to buy some gorcery I was really tempted to look whether they have rubber ducks :lol: :lol: (I'm not kidding).
But I realized that neither my daughter nor my hubby would have believed me if I've told them that I only have bought it for my daughter (maybe because she's 11 years old and sooooo grown-up that she doesn't take a rubber duck into the bath tub any more... :lol: :lol: ).
And to admit the real reason would have been too embarrassing :oops: :oops:
:lol: :lol: You better refrain from buying the rubber duck for your daughter.. Just imagine one second her face she will probably has when opening the gift!!!!
Sure when I see the yellow duck of my daughter I won't look it the same way now....
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

livetwice wrote:Just imagine one second her face she will probably has when opening the gift!!!!
The real embarrassing thing is, that she would have known immediately what was going on! :oops:
Yesterday in the evening, when I was reading the whole rubber-duck thread and sometimes couldn't restrain laughing, she came to me and asked me what I was laughing about. :lol:
And I told her and showed the parts of this thread. Fortunately this thread contains no ambiguous post and pics O:) and her knowledge of the english language isn't that big, because she started learning english at school only two years ago. Her only comment on this was 'how childish' :wink: but sometimes she laughed too.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
livetwice wrote:Just imagine one second her face she will probably has when opening the gift!!!!
The real embarrassing thing is, that she would have known immediately what was going on! :oops:
Yesterday in the evening, when I was reading the whole rubber-duck thread and sometimes couldn't restrain laughing, she came to me and asked me what I was laughing about. :lol:
And I told her and showed the parts of this thread. Fortunately this thread contains no ambiguous post and pics O:) and her knowledge of the english language isn't that big, because she started learning english at school only two years ago. Her only comment on this was 'how childish' :wink: but sometimes she laughed too.
Seems we can`t keep our children out of this anymore. I just read your post to my daughter, because exactly this has happened to us yesterday, too. She also thinks her mother is acting way to much out of age.
Ha, she doesn`t even know half of how out of age we are acting here sometimes.
But I have to admit, its kind of nice - she even wanted to join the forum - not to drool over Dan, of course, but to have some fun, too.
I could talk her into going to the Zac Efron board instead. Lucky me.
:lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I'm with all of you.....have been thinking of nothing but rubber duckies lately.
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

sharmaine wrote:Image
I'm with all of you.....have been thinking of nothing but rubber duckies lately.
Big sigh of relief!! So, it's not only me :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I tell you that only one more time. Having my favourite duck back, doesn`t mean I will forget about the shiploads of other ducks you idiots have lost.
Now here`s the deal. Either you deal with me now and tell me where the f*** are those yellow birds or you gonna have to put up with those guys behind me. AND believe me, they are not as friendly as I am…
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Psst, come on over............did you get these brandnew rubber ducks we talked about last week??
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

You'd better back off!! Nobody is going to get between me and my rubber duck!
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

bond_girl 69 wrote:Image
LOL! Check out his pocket, you can see his purse again :lol:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

The deal was cash for the rubber ducks :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Image
I tell you that only one more time. Having my favourite duck back, doesn`t mean I will forget about the shiploads of other ducks you idiots have lost.
Now here`s the deal. Either you deal with me now and tell me where the f*** are those yellow birds or you gonna have to put up with those guys behind me. AND believe me, they are not as friendly as I am…

And don't try to con me and foist these f***ing blended red ducks on me, I want the clean yellow one! CAPICE?? Image
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

How nice of Satsuki to buy a collection of rubber ducks for me as a compensation for the one she threw to the sharks!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

A bra doesn't lend itself as a duck hiding place.

livetwice

Post by livetwice »

May I introduce you the firt duck villain which will act in Bond 22?

Mr DEVIL DUCKIE ... :twisted:

http://www.getodd.com/Merchant2/merchan ... _Code=duck
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

livetwice wrote:May I introduce you the firt duck villain which will act in Bond 22?

Mr DEVIL DUCKIE ... :twisted:
Image devilish good Image