The Funny Caption Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6373
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:22 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Cyanaurora
Posts: 3430
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Cyanaurora » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:41 pm

sharmaine wrote:I am picturing a flock of DtD fans at a premier holding rubber duckies and laughing our faces off....This would surely attract some media attention.
I think we should all mail him a rubber duck, (does anyone know a mailing address) We should attach a note about our forum so he sees we are funny and harmless. How many rubber ducks could we gather up girls?

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:44 pm

Image

This many :lol:
Crazy!

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6373
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:05 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Anglophile
Posts: 3573
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:50 am
Location: in front of my comp

Post by Anglophile » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:36 pm

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Image

Now where'd he go?
Image Image
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~

User avatar
DC_fan
Posts: 588
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by DC_fan » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:47 pm

Cyanaurora wrote:
sharmaine wrote:I am picturing a flock of DtD fans at a premier holding rubber duckies and laughing our faces off....This would surely attract some media attention.
I think we should all mail him a rubber duck, (does anyone know a mailing address) We should attach a note about our forum so he sees we are funny and harmless. How many rubber ducks could we gather up girls?
That would be a great idea!!!! :lol: :lol: but I really don't know how we could mail him so many rubber ducks!!!!or we could raise some money and buy a BIG rubber duck and offer him with all our signatures!! :lol: :lol:

What do you thnik girls?
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
Image

User avatar
DC_fan
Posts: 588
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by DC_fan » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:49 pm

I know!!!! A BIG poster could be easier... :lol: :shock:
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
Image

User avatar
livetwice
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: France

Post by livetwice » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:52 pm

Just wondering how to explain our choice for a rubber duck poster?? :lol:
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Image

User avatar
DC_fan
Posts: 588
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by DC_fan » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:58 pm

livetwice wrote:Just wondering how to explain our choice for a rubber duck poster?? :lol:
lool there must be a reason...how did we end up talking about rubber duck?? This suppose to be the funny caption thread...
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
Image

User avatar
Anglophile
Posts: 3573
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:50 am
Location: in front of my comp

Post by Anglophile » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:02 pm

DC_fan wrote:What do you thnik girls?
I think it would scare him shitless. Image :mrgreen:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46259
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:08 pm

I think it would be such a good reason to introduce him to the forum.
We could just copie from where the duck thing started and mail it to him. He will laugh his gorgeous head off and will also understand, why there are, all of a sudden, all these ducks in front of his house.
Last edited by Germangirl on Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
DC_fan
Posts: 588
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by DC_fan » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:10 pm

Anglophile wrote:
DC_fan wrote:What do you thnik girls?
I think it would scare him shitless. Image :mrgreen:
I think he is already scared...and :shock: :shock: with this forum :oops: :lol:
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
Image

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:12 pm

DC_fan wrote: lool there must be a reason...how did we end up talking about rubber duck?? This suppose to be the funny caption thread...
It started back on page 6 with this post
bond_girl 69 wrote:Where is that f***** rubber duck?? I've looked everywhere and I can't find it! :twisted:

Image
Crazy!

User avatar
DC_fan
Posts: 588
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by DC_fan » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:21 pm

Germangirl wrote:I think it would be such a good reason to introduce him to the forum.
We could just copie from where the duck thing started and mail it to him. He will laugh his gorgeous head off and will also understand, why there are, all of a sudden, all these ducks in front of his house.
That would be very sweet...i really think we should mail him...can we do it? if he didn't already spy on this thread :oops: :oops:
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
Image

User avatar
bond_girl 69
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 11:52 am
Location: undercover - just don't ask whose

Post by bond_girl 69 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:22 pm

The whole rubber duck thing actually started here:
Dunda wrote:Satsuki, Darling, have you seen my rubber duck?

Image
I just picked that one up and it all went from there!
Image

Post Reply