Audio-Interview on IMDB

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

vesper

Audio-Interview on IMDB

Post by vesper »

I've just found an audio-interview on the IMDB about TomB Raider. First you hear Angelina Jolie, then in the larger part DC. It's very typical for him. The words are gushing (is this right?)out of him. It's also very sweet because he laughs a lot.

Enjoy it!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0185819/soundsites
Vesper - Well, I do hope you gave your parents hell for that.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Whoa thanks, that was fun! Especially the shower scene thing - "What d'ya wanna know big boy?" Image
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

There's a video of it on youtube... that's where ths is taken from. Someone posted the video here in a thread not too long ago.... but, cool! I didn't know that they were putting sound clips on imdb now :D

LOL.. Yea, he's like.... AN EXCITED PUPPY. He just talksandtalksandtalksandtalks xD
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

sarahat wrote:There's a video of it on youtube... that's where ths is taken from. Someone posted the video here in a thread not too long ago....
Ooooh!! There's a video of this interview??? I'd love to see that! :D I've searched Youtube but obviously I'm not using the right key words...d'oh!!!
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

DC is so beside himself in that interview....he can't seem to get the words out fast enough....Angelina sounds very relaxed - probably because the movie is primarily about her character and because she had come to quite the emotional awakening while doing it. DC is so excited that he can barely contain himself....his career is going full blast, he's in Hollywood finishing off Tomb Raider and talking animately about Road to Perdition - it's cute that he's so starstruck himself! No more Mr. Craig, you are the one to whom we are starstruck now! :D
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Great interview. I hope there are more of these out there some where. I melt when I hear the way he pronounces "Glacier" Also, interesting the part about balancing life and work. How important it is to have support when work doesn't work out. I think a little more insight into why Satsuki is so important to him.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

HappyAppy04 wrote:
sarahat wrote:There's a video of it on youtube... that's where ths is taken from. Someone posted the video here in a thread not too long ago....
Ooooh!! There's a video of this interview??? I'd love to see that! :D I've searched Youtube but obviously I'm not using the right key words...d'oh!!!
Haven`t found it either and can`t remember the post here.
Sarah could you give us a hint, please? [-o<
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sarahat

Post by sarahat »

Germangirl wrote:
HappyAppy04 wrote:
Haven`t found it either and can`t remember the post here.
Sarah could you give us a hint, please? [-o<
Oh sorry.... i thought it was youtube. It's in that other thread that I posted in my last post in this thread. It wasn't on youtube.. but it's that one that someone put on sendspace... so you can download it.
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

Hmmmmm.. nevermind.
That's really weird. I could've sworn I saw one somewhere just recently of that same ausdio.. only with the video. :oops: Weird.
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.