Daniel at BAFTA's 2005 on YouTube

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

agrippina

Daniel at BAFTA's 2005 on YouTube

Post by agrippina »

This had appeared:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDL8mt7bP5g

Features the legendary intro by Stephen Fry (the one about Daniel's face being designated a place of "outstanding natural beauty".

Agrippina
Deb

Post by Deb »

Very funny, the bit where he says its a wonderful place to sit (then pauses)...to have a picnic :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I have seen about three award presentations of Dan and did you notice that he always just goes through this as fast as he possibly can. No pause, no nothing. Like at the Oscars. "Goodeveningthefirstoscartonightisforartdirection"
:lol:

He doesn`t seem to like it at all. :(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Germangirl wrote:I have seen about three award presentations of Dan and did you notice that he always just goes through this as fast as he possibly can. No pause, no nothing. Like at the Oscars. "Goodeveningthefirstoscartonightisforartdirection" :lol:
At the Oscar's he had to tackle pronouncing all those awfully long Spanish names, that could make you nervous enough!

Agrippina
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Germangirl wrote:"Goodeveningthefirstoscartonightisforartdirection"
LOL! Yes, I think he wasn't really enjoying himself :lol:
I was though, especially when he mastered those difficult names so well. 8)
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

agrippina wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I have seen about three award presentations of Dan and did you notice that he always just goes through this as fast as he possibly can. No pause, no nothing. Like at the Oscars. "Goodeveningthefirstoscartonightisforartdirection" :lol:
At the Oscar's he had to tackle pronouncing all those awfully long Spanish names, that could make you nervous enough!

Agrippina
Actually he did that so beautiful, that I just listen to that, eyes closed, lots of times. Ear candy :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Germangirl wrote:I have seen about three award presentations of Dan and did you notice that he always just goes through this as fast as he possibly can. No pause, no nothing. Like at the Oscars. "Goodeveningthefirstoscartonightisforartdirection"

He doesn`t seem to like it at all. :(
He also left the Oscars right after he presented and went to the party. He really doesn't seem to enjoy award shows. I wonder what he will do when (not if) he is up for best actor? That award is presented late in the show. He will have to sit through the whole show.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cyanaurora wrote: He also left the Oscars right after he presented and went to the party. He really doesn't seem to enjoy award shows. I wonder what he will do when (not if) he is up for best actor? That award is presented late in the show. He will have to sit through the whole show.
When not if - exactly. Its just a matter of time and yes, he would have to get his cute little ass over there. Hopefully he will be able to enjoy it. His acceptance speech will go into oscar history though for being the shortest ever, containing one word "Thanks"

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Germangirl wrote: His acceptance speech will go into oscar history though for being the shortest ever, containing one word "Thanks"
Nah, I don't think so. He's going to thank Satsuki for bearing with him and his mom for literally pushing him on stage. :wink:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

Anglophile wrote:
Germangirl wrote: His acceptance speech will go into oscar history though for being the shortest ever, containing one word "Thanks"
Nah, I don't think so. He's going to thank Satsuki for bearing with him and his mom for literally pushing him on stage. :wink:
I also believe that this will be his line ...
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

OMFG
STEPHEN FRY
DANIEL CRAIG
LEONARDO DICAPRIO
<3
:)
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.