Daniel with fans thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A !

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Give our appreciation to A. please. She sure is good in finding stuff.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

From Journalist Laura K Jones -
Damien Hirst’s "Requiem," the exhibition that opened at Ukrainian steel billionaire Victor Pinchuk’s Pinchuk Art Centre in Kiev on Friday, Apr. 24, 2009.

Then, in walks our current 007, Daniel Craig, surrounded by ten of Pinchuk's bodyguards, one of whom (Alex) had the neck of a Shar-Pei dog. (I say this with the greatest respect, being an aficionado of short-haired dogs and wordless human gentle giants). Craig had flown in especially from New York -- as you do. I don’t even think he knows Damien, although I am probably wrong.

I got through the bodyguards to ask if he remembered the Ring O’ Bells, a 15th-century pub that I pretty much grew up in (in the 20th century), in a village called Frodsham, Cheshire, in the northwest of England.

I told Daniel that we both grew up running about the place, as his father Tim was married to my Aunty Shirley, who still owns the pub. Tim's name is still above the door. I said, "You were a fair bit older than me but I remember you eating Sunday lunches there."

"Is the boob room still there?" he asked. "Yes," I said, "And they've added one more picture." "I'll have to go back one day to have a look," said 007. The back room -- or "the Boob Room" -- is a local legend and covered with framed, very-nearly tasteful ‘70s photographs of topless women.

http://www.artnet.com/magazineus/review ... 5-4-09.asp
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

thanks to A

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Does she know, from when that is?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

CR premiere, it is from Herby Moreau's website herby.tv

posted in October 2009 with the caption "Daniel Craig, un vrai gentleman

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:From Journalist Laura K Jones -
Damien Hirst’s "Requiem," the exhibition that opened at Ukrainian steel billionaire Victor Pinchuk’s Pinchuk Art Centre in Kiev on Friday, Apr. 24, 2009.

Then, in walks our current 007, Daniel Craig, surrounded by ten of Pinchuk's bodyguards, one of whom (Alex) had the neck of a Shar-Pei dog. (I say this with the greatest respect, being an aficionado of short-haired dogs and wordless human gentle giants). Craig had flown in especially from New York -- as you do. I don’t even think he knows Damien, although I am probably wrong.

I got through the bodyguards to ask if he remembered the Ring O’ Bells, a 15th-century pub that I pretty much grew up in (in the 20th century), in a village called Frodsham, Cheshire, in the northwest of England.

I told Daniel that we both grew up running about the place, as his father Tim was married to my Aunty Shirley, who still owns the pub. Tim's name is still above the door. I said, "You were a fair bit older than me but I remember you eating Sunday lunches there."

"Is the boob room still there?" he asked. "Yes," I said, "And they've added one more picture." "I'll have to go back one day to have a look," said 007. The back room -- or "the Boob Room" -- is a local legend and covered with framed, very-nearly tasteful ‘70s photographs of topless women.

thanks for this, the boob room indeed :lol:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

"New" one from a C&A premiere.... quite cute....

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is nice...cute smiloe.

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:This is nice...cute smiloe.
agree. :sigh:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bubita wrote:
Germangirl wrote:This is nice...cute smiloe.
agree. :sigh:
That was my exact thought, too. He does seem invested in hearing what she is saying, and his smile looks really sincere.

The Boob Room - LOL. So that means Tim has been married at least 3 times. Great story and find. Thanks!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, he was, but which story are you referring to?

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Yes, he was, but which story are you referring to?
This one...

Sylvia's girl wrote:
From Journalist Laura K Jones -

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks :D I remember this story. Gosh, that was long ago :wink: