A "Profile" thread...

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:It always amazes me when I look at filmmaking photos, how many people are just STANDING ALL AROUND. I mean, I'm sure they all have an important purpose but there are so many of them always standing there looking like they are doing nothing. :lol:

When I look at pic like this, the question of some silly interviewers about the "turn on" of shootling a love scene becomes more and more ridiculous.

lying on the bed or floor with you co star, half-nacked and some people bustling around with tape-measure, hot spotlights....poooo how stimulatory :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
montana

Post by montana »

Lu wrote: Do they measure how far they are from the camera?
yup, because if the scene is filmed in more than a few takes ...then they should be in the same position...so there is no incoherence when viewers watch the film...

or sometimes there are some mistakes like for example an actor is looking to the right...and then you see the next 'frame' and he's looking to the left...
something like that...they had to measure and note down everything, the position, the light, shadows, blah blah blah
Lu

Post by Lu »

montana wrote:
Lu wrote: Do they measure how far they are from the camera?
yup, because if the scene is filmed in more than a few takes ...then they should be in the same position...so there is no incoherence when viewers watch the film...

or sometimes there are some mistakes like for example an actor is looking to the right...and then you see the next 'frame' and he's looking to the left...
something like that...they had to measure and note down everything, the position, the light, shadows, blah blah blah
Well, they must have to measure very accurately to make it work out...

I am so fascinated by filmmaking but I know almost nothing about it.

I like to read the trivia and goofs on IMDB too, after I've gone to see a film. The behind the scenes stuff is as interesting to me as the movie. I LOVE to listen to director/writer commentary on DVDs and if it's not there I get really annoyed. 8) I am a junky for it.
My books!

Dozo

Post by Dozo »

~ It's like a breeze blowing deep beneath my skin ~
Dozo

Post by Dozo »

Dozo

Post by Dozo »

Dozo

Post by Dozo »

Dozo

Post by Dozo »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Lu wrote:It always amazes me when I look at filmmaking photos, how many people are just STANDING ALL AROUND. I mean, I'm sure they all have an important purpose but there are so many of them always standing there looking like they are doing nothing. :lol:

When I look at pic like this, the question of some silly interviewers about the "turn on" of shootling a love scene becomes more and more ridiculous.

lying on the bed or floor with you co star, half-nacked and some people bustling around with tape-measure, hot spotlights....poooo how stimulatory :lol: :lol:
Not only love scenes, when I look at a scene like this, I find it hard to believe, they are in a position to even create anything with an atmosphäre, because the real situation is so much different to what is supposed to appear on screen.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Aragorn wrote:
Faustine wrote:Image
Those eyes make me melt....
Yeah - that´s why I ask - D_C any chance of cleaning???? Its so disturbing to have the text on my desktop :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Aragorn wrote: Those eyes make me melt....
Yeah - that´s why I ask - D_C any chance of cleaning???? Its so disturbing to have the text on my desktop :lol:
Wy cleaning? Take this. It´s the same picture in a better quality.

enjoy it ;)
Thanks for clearing the photo for us Daniel_Craig. :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Okodoki :D I settle for those - but if you have a little extra time Image (1. bestechungsversuch) - the first one is bigger Image (2. Versuch) and therefore even better. She will help you to do the magic Image

..and this is just a cute smiley I found while looking

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking