his pout

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
cheryl1700
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by cheryl1700 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:01 pm

I hope we get to see his little bum, like in tattoo. :wink:
Image

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6224
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
bubita
Posts: 3635
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Santiago,Chile

Post by bubita » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Lets just hope, we get to see a love scene or several in SF, where we can linger a bit.
Hmm..... Nevertheless, the Schwimming pool scene would be suited perfectly as 'a prelude' for certain activities. Bond the lovely femininity with his body courts in, the approach follows at the same time and then... Bum, Bum... Titti....

LOL
Just the thought of it .. :thud:

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6224
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
bubita
Posts: 3635
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Santiago,Chile

Post by bubita » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:43 am

Daniel_Craig wrote:
bubita wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Lets just hope, we get to see a love scene or several in SF, where we can linger a bit.
Hmm..... Nevertheless, the Schwimming pool scene would be suited perfectly as 'a prelude' for certain activities. Bond the lovely femininity with his body courts in, the approach follows at the same time and then... Bum, Bum... Titti....

LOL
Just the thought of it .. :thud:
*hehe* Image Image Image
JAJAJA! exactly 8)

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6224
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
bubita
Posts: 3635
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Santiago,Chile

Post by bubita » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Daniel_Craig wrote:
bubita wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
bubita wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Lets just hope, we get to see a love scene or several in SF, where we can linger a bit.
Hmm..... Nevertheless, the Schwimming pool scene would be suited perfectly as 'a prelude' for certain activities. Bond the lovely femininity with his body courts in, the approach follows at the same time and then... Bum, Bum... Titti....

LOL
Just the thought of it .. :thud:
*hehe* Image Image Image
JAJAJA! exactly 8)
Smilies says more then thousands words! :lol: :lol:
Very true :D

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6224
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
cheryl1700
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by cheryl1700 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:00 pm

How plump is that lower lip!!! :lol:
Image

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15169
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Image

User avatar
khenton
Posts: 4989
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:33 pm
Location: California

Post by khenton » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:06 pm

You can have me here, there, anywhere :wink: k

crikey where's the popcorn. :lol:
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."

User avatar
cheryl1700
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by cheryl1700 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Thats wot we would all say too him, too right K!!
nice pic!!
Image

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:01 pm

khenton wrote:You can have me here, there, anywhere :wink: k

crikey where's the popcorn. :lol:
You can share mine. :wink:

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
khenton
Posts: 4989
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:33 pm
Location: California

Post by khenton » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:14 am

Thanks jec. I needed that :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."

Post Reply