The "Well-Dressed Man" Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Anglophile wrote:Hahaha! I love how his pants always seem to slip down to just above his you-know-what because he's always cramming way too much stuff into the pockets :lol:
Well, what's a man to do if his girl-friend's hand bag is already full :?: :wink:
In the picture with Daniel standing next to the Range Rover, that's really the maximum of bag space that can be attached to a trouser and he filled it to the max, I wonder how he can walk at all :lol: I need a pair of those, so I can get rid of the backpack I like to use :lol:
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Thank you Mimi....I thought I was going to get pages of this oh-so-I'm-not-an-actor-I'm-just-with-the-crew-down-dirty-slum-baggin'-trousers-so-no-one-will-notice-me look......God help me - can't stand it. :lol: :shock: :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Mimi_kitti - those can`t get any better and those loaded pants are - well full :lol:

Good way to start the day..

But I have found another well dressed man her for you. Hope you don´t mind.

I would say - another guy, who is attractive is a different way
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

As it was said somewhere else: he "srcubs nicely" Image

Btw, have you noticed that we are getting awfully familiar with the contents of his wardrobe? That black jacket in the "not-so-well-dressed" pics has now been featured twice, the Archangel vest crops up every now and then, the duffel bag he hangs on to when travelling, and I'm sure I've seen at least a couple of pairs of shoes worn repeatedly. The list could probably be continued for some time?! This is getting pretty intimate :wink:

Agrippina
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

GG: Interesting....No one can do a suit like DC, sorry.

When Daniel dons a suit, he's is stunning and you can't avert your gaze and wonder who is this amazing man? Like visual cotton candy - you want it but know you can't have it.

On MADS, these suits don't look like they fit him properly.
However, MADS looks very good in casual clothes.

Someone posted MADS in a black and white, naked from the waist up, lying/posing close up....can't remember where in the forum but he was respectably hot in it.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sharmaine wrote:Someone posted MADS in a black and white, naked from the waist up, lying/posing close up....can't remember where in the forum but he was respectably hot in it.
That's me, I plead guilty! :lol:

in the black top or white top thread on page http://dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/view ... 1&start=15

and the lying/posting close up has also been posted by Loofah in the "another actor" thread.

Can't find my own post :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sharmaine wrote:GG: Interesting....No one can do a suit like DC, sorry.
I am with you on that, shar. No question. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

agrippina wrote:
Btw, have you noticed that we are getting awfully familiar with the contents of his wardrobe? That black jacket in the "not-so-well-dressed" pics has now been featured twice, the Archangel vest crops up every now and then, the duffel bag he hangs on to when travelling, and I'm sure I've seen at least a couple of pairs of shoes worn repeatedly. The list could probably be continued for some time?! This is getting pretty intimate :wink:

Agrippina
:lol: :lol: I am guilty of paying attention to this too :oops: . I also have noticed he usually wears the same clothes several times ... and I loooove it. Thumbs up! He is just no the celeb type, having a huge wardrobe and wearing things once or never!... In an old interview he mentioned feeling guilty for expending the money in expensive clothes and his mother giving advice about basic wardrobe. Sooo cute.

BTW did you notice also the blue waistcoat or anorak (not sure what the right word is). He wears it in a film (do not remember which now), in a Sundance festival, and I would swear that in the Catherine Tate comic relief !...

... well, I am re-reading this and it is quite obvious I am going nuts with this addiction :shock: :lol:

hmmmm ... d*mn it! ... we could start a thread about this
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Anesidora wrote:BTW did you notice also the blue waistcoat or anorak (not sure what the right word is). He wears it in a film (do not remember which now), in a Sundance festival, and I would swear that in the Catherine Tate comic relief !...
Yes, it the waistcoast from Archangel.

Anesidora wrote:hmmmm ... d*mn it! ... we could start a thread about this

I'm sure you don't mean a thread about the waistcoat , do you:? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda wrote:
sharmaine wrote:Someone posted MADS in a black and white, naked from the waist up, lying/posing close up....can't remember where in the forum but he was respectably hot in it.
That's me, I plead guilty! :lol:

in the black top or white top thread on page http://dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/view ... 1&start=15

and the lying/posting close up has also been posted by Loofah in the "another actor" thread.

Can't find my own post :wink:
Found :lol: :lol: page 12
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... mads#12832
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Thanks Dunda - I wanted to save it....but got too involved with other threads....forgot where. The photo is very good. I wish there was a similar one with DC....that would be even better!
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Mimi_Kitti - saving those right away. :D

well-dressed in a special way :wink: and isn`t it the famous west underneath? :lol:

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Germangirl wrote:Mimi_Kitti - saving those right away. :D

well-dressed in a special way :wink: and isn`t it the famous west underneath? :lol:
YES! There it is again, in the cold pine forest of the quite northern hemisphere... Very handy! D'uh, add a a bottle of vodka somewhere near and he could be a native...

Agrippina