Daniel "in bed" thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Thanks so much Faustine for all those layer cake screen caps. :P
Lu

Post by Lu »

Faustine wrote: Image
I love this scene in LC, when he lays back...I want to just give him a cuddle and help him feel better. :lol:
My books!

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Lu wrote:
Faustine wrote: Image
I love this scene in LC, when he lays back...I want to just give him a cuddle and help him feel better. :lol:
Me too. :D :D :D
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
montana

Post by montana »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Image
the picture like that...looks like she is taing a picture of him LOL, imagine she telling him in the movie, wait wait, dont move, gotta take a pix of you like this! LOL :D
Danielynn

Post by Danielynn »

agrippina wrote:
kittin~wiskerz wrote:Hahaha, look at the way Barbara Broccoli is looking at him! :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, it is so obvious: "my money-making machine" or "i'm the number one Dan Fan"... This is so good :wink:

Agrippina
:lol: :lol: Exactly! :mrgreen:
Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're 'here' not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
Oh, can u see what I see
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

montana wrote:
the picture like that...looks like she is taing a picture of him LOL, imagine she telling him in the movie, wait wait, dont move, gotta take a pix of you like this! LOL :D
LOL! :lol: It does, heck if that was me on him, I would have taken a picture of him like that too! :D :D
Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

gugita14 wrote:
montana wrote:
LOL! :lol: It does, heck if that was me on him, I would have taken a picture of him like that too! :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

But....if that was me on him, I certainly wouldn't spend any time with taking pictures... :twisted: :twisted:
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Firstsupergirl wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
montana wrote: the picture like that...looks like she is taing a picture of him LOL, imagine she telling him in the movie, wait wait, dont move, gotta take a pix of you like this! LOL :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

But....if that was me on him, I certainly wouldn't spend any time with taking pictures... :twisted: :twisted:
This crazy girl

I am amazed at how the cell phone has interupted so many lives. If I were in this position the cell phone would be the last thing on my mind. I'd say, 1st cell phone off, 2nd shoes and socks off! Well they both have broken some Liverpool Rules. Did anyone notice the Happy Trail?
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
raindroproses

Post by raindroproses »

With certain people, cell phones are a life saver :lol: If I'm with the right person though, I probably wouldn't even remember to shut it off... I'd be liable to just throw the thing across the room if it rang during sex and it was within reach :lol: :lol:
"Nobody said it was easy... no one ever said it would be this hard. Questions of science, science and progress, do not speak as loud as my heart."