Being Vurnerable/Childlike

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

That's no problems JoniJoni, it's the right place to put them there... I like the younger Daniel.... he looks so cute and adorable when he is younger.... oh well, he's 40 now.

StarryDannyFan xx
Lu

Post by Lu »

JoniJoni wrote:StarryDannyFan, I put these here because he is younger and maybe still Vurnerable/Childlike.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage
Oh gosh, so adorable. He has a totally different look now though. I love his current look better but it's always cool to see him way back when.
My books!

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

His hair looks silky when it's longer. Lucky guy to have such nice hair.
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Yeah I agree, I don't like Dan's hair when its that long. But he does have nice hair. :D
Sue

Post by Sue »

Hi
Love those photos of Daniel when younger. Looks so cute. In the first four shots some of his hair is sticking up in a cute, sweet way. He looks mischievious. :wink: Still notice the blue eyes though!!! His hair is longer and blonder in the final 2 shots. JoniJoni do you know when these shots were taken and are they from a TV series/movie?

Nothing wrong with being 40!! Still young at heart and body with Daniel :) and he's mature enough to know what to do with both to a lady!!!! :wink: :D The best of both worlds me thinks!!! :wink:

Daniel is younger in "The Ice House" on tv isn't he? Kind of cute and sexy in that as well.

Luv Suexxx
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

sue wrote:Hi
Love those photos of Daniel when younger. Looks so cute. In the first four shots some of his hair is sticking up in a cute, sweet way. He looks mischievious. :wink: Still notice the blue eyes though!!! His hair is longer and blonder in the final 2 shots. JoniJoni do you know when these shots were taken and are they from a TV series/movie?
I´m not JoniJoni, but I believe the last two pics are from the time of Our Friends in the North.
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This just looks so - I don´t want to do this - look at his hand...

Bzuddies
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just a look - but saying so much.

Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:This just looks so - I don´t want to do this - look at his hand...

Poor Daniel, he looks like he's going to be sick.
My books!

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:Just a look - but saying so much.

If I'm not mistaken, he did have an American accent here
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

zonzi wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Just a look - but saying so much.

If I'm not mistaken, he did have an American accent here
He sure does :wink:

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=FlToiFY9wAg

I love the last scene, when he says I´d rather not see you here - the voice is so soft, almost caressing..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Image[/URL]
Last edited by Germangirl on Tue May 20, 2008 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

muireann

Post by muireann »

ui, nice.
he looks so sad! :(
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

muireann wrote:ui, nice.
he looks so sad! :(
Agree, he does look sad :(
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”