The "Holding Gun" thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

007cheese wrote:May m4d and sharmaine's "man" both be well soon!
It's interesting, the sort of confusion with DC holding a gun. Part of me says "Guns are bad," and the other part says "So powerful and sexy." Maybe the latter part is just me falling into a stereotypical feminine stance, but if it's a stereotype, it's working. Man with power=cheese with weak knees.

Is anyone else having the same moral dilemma with attraction to characters with guns? Especially Bond, who is also a mysoganist (hope that's the right word).
Guns scare me a lot, specially "live". At home my father used to have a hunting shotgun and I was really scared, I did not like to see it around. They are ok in films but that is all for me.

I feel more a dilemma with the smoking thing. I find DC irresistible when he smokes even I know cigarrettes/cigars are "cancer sticks" ... you know ... the Marlboro fatal attraction.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

I'm SO gonna kill you... :mrgreen:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Anglophile wrote:Image

He does not need a gun for that... :wink:

Agrippina
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

agrippina wrote:
Anglophile wrote:Image

He does not need a gun for that... :wink:

Agrippina
:lol: :lol: he might get arrested one day for not having a license for all those killler attributes he has - and he is pointing them on us all the time.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Last edited by Germangirl on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

Dunda wrote: Is this haircut on the hair-thread? :lol: :lol:
I do not think so ... feel free to add it to the hair-thread :wink:
Dunda wrote: From which movie is this, I can't remember that I've seen it before?
The pic was under film "Zorro" in the russian site. I am a bit puzzled because I did know this film was in his filmography. I searched in DC filmography in IMBD and did not see it. I do not think the film is Antonio Bandera's Zorro but not completely sure. Does anyone have more information on Daniel "Zorro" film?
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

no, i've never heard of him being in zorro, but i'll see if i can come up with any solution to this conundrum!
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I t was a tv show on the defunted Pax christian netwrok . It was kind of like the family channel . They had shows like the Three Musketeers and Christy . I am surprised I saw him in so many things before I knew who he was . I didn't realize he was in this Zorro until I saw the pics in the forum and it jogged my memory.I also saw Sharpes Eagle and Indianna Jones Chronicals. I didn't think it was popular enough to be into a dvd , but I guess that is how they got the screen caps...
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

laredo wrote:I t was a tv show on the defunted Pax christian netwrok . It was kind of like the family channel . They had shows like the Three Musketeers and Christy . I am surprised I saw him in so many things before I knew who he was . I didn't realize he was in this Zorro until I saw the pics in the forum and it jogged my memory.I also saw Sharpes Eagle and Indianna Jones Chronicals. I didn't think it was popular enough to be into a dvd , but I guess that is how they got the screen caps...
Thanks Laredo! ... I do not know if I am getting you right here ... Daniel also acted in Sharpes Eagle and Indianna Jones Chronicals? or are these other shows without Daniel? ... just curious
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

wow, laredo, you must know everything there is to know about dan- an honorary MaDD for you (see 'I Just' thread for explanation!).

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=420

and yes, Anesidora, he was in a couple of episodes in the early years- look on the filmography on Dedicated to Dan for full details!

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/filmography.php
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

marsbean_mrsfishy wrote:
and yes, Anesidora, he was in a couple of episodes in the early years- look on the filmography on Dedicated to Dan for full details!

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/filmography.php
Thanks marsbean_mrsfishy, I am going right now to swot all these details ... :lol: I am afraid I am not still a real fan, I should already know this by now :shock: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Anesidora wrote:I am afraid I am not still a real fan, I should already know this by now :shock: :lol:
But I suppose you are willing to learn everything about our sunshine-boy, aren't you? :lol: :lol:
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

Dunda wrote:
Anesidora wrote:I am afraid I am not still a real fan, I should already know this by now :shock: :lol:
But I suppose you are willing to learn everything about our sunshine-boy, aren't you? :lol: :lol:
Definitely yes :lol: ... I will have to do even more extra hours to learn and see his filmography from start to finish ... (what a punishment! :lol: )
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

From Munich:

Agrippina
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

you wanna do WHAT to me?