The hair thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:45 pm

cheryl1700 wrote:WOW THANKS SO MUCH JEC!!!
These are the ones I have been looking for, for ages, they are from REX; Thelma posted them originally but moved the or deleted the pics so they didnt show up anymore.

You dont know the extremes me and K have gone too to try and get into REX to no avail.

Thanks very very much for posting these, got a soft spot for our dandy highwayman, he looks like someone out of whitesnake doesnt he.

cheers me dears!!!
Yes, they are the Rex ones. I re-named them because Rex look for their tags with web-crawlers. :wink:

I'm sorry you wasted all that time! :comfort:

If you are missing Daniel photos, it is sometimes worth giving me a nudge and asking if I have it buried somewhere.

It may take me a month and a day to find it :oops: :roll: .....but most things I have. :wink:
Image
Image

User avatar
cheryl1700
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by cheryl1700 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:47 pm

JEC57 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:WOW THANKS SO MUCH JEC!!!
These are the ones I have been looking for, for ages, they are from REX; Thelma posted them originally but moved the or deleted the pics so they didnt show up anymore.

You dont know the extremes me and K have gone too to try and get into REX to no avail.

Thanks very very much for posting these, got a soft spot for our dandy highwayman, he looks like someone out of whitesnake doesnt he.

cheers me dears!!!
Yes, they are the Rex ones. I re-named them because Rex look for their tags with web-crawlers. :wink:



I'm sorry you wasted all that time! :comfort:

If you are missing Daniel photos, it is sometimes worth giving me a nudge and asking if I have it buried somewhere.

It may take me a month and a day to find it :oops: :roll: .....but most things I have. :wink:
Cheers thanks, you may regret saying that, only kidding. They were the ones i have been after for ages. thanks again.
Image

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Blowing in the wind.Image

User avatar
caramel
Posts: 4748
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:30 pm
Location: California

Post by caramel » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:06 am

^ Tboss :shock: where are you getting these pics from?! They are amazing!!
Image

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:42 am

caramel wrote:^ Tboss :shock: where are you getting these pics from?! They are amazing!!
:neener: my secret.

User avatar
caramel
Posts: 4748
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:30 pm
Location: California

Post by caramel » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:33 am

tbossmc2000 wrote:
caramel wrote:^ Tboss :shock: where are you getting these pics from?! They are amazing!!
:neener: my secret.
LOL . As along as you share the goodies, I'm good!
Image

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11946
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:59 pm

:lol:

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21621
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Tue May 05, 2015 7:57 pm

Thanks to A

Sorry, I couldn't resist :lol: :lol:

Use this one

Image

and hope it doesn't turn out this way

Image
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
bubita
Posts: 3635
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Santiago,Chile

Post by bubita » Tue May 05, 2015 9:00 pm

Jajaja! :lol:

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46112
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Tue May 05, 2015 9:10 pm

:lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21621
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:43 am

and both pics belong here :lol:

Image

Image
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Post Reply