The "loosen his tie" Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

[quote="Dunda"]someone has stopped him to loosen it completely :lol: :lol:

He looks exhausted. He can come over to my house and rest any time he likes :twisted:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Dunda wrote:After a very deep, careful and intensive inspection of the first 7 pics in this thread and the helpfully observation of my hubby I think Daniel not only looses his tie, but he ties his tie, too:

tie the tie:

loosen the tie:

Wow, Dunda, you are a genius, thanks sooooooooooo much :D
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

He smiles more when he is taking it off than when he is putting it on. He does love to "get his kit off" :D
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:Image

NO COMMENT, and you know why .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

zonzi wrote:NO COMMENT, and you know why .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poor Ted!
I really don't know why so many "Sylvia-friends" condemn Ted. I think that she, with her jealousy, which borders on a very severe mental illness and her recurrent allegation has driven him into the affairs he has had. I think they both have to be blamed for what had happened to them.
I feel sympathy for Ted (and Sylvia as well, becaue I think she has had a severe problems in her life)

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Dunda wrote:
Poor Ted!
I really don't know why so many "Sylvia-friends" condemn Ted. I think that she, with her jealousy, which borders on a very severe mental illness and her recurrent allegation has driven him into the affairs he has had. I think they both have to be blamed for what had happened to them.
I feel sympathy for Ted (and Sylvia as well, becaue I think she has had a severe problems in her life)

Mental issues or not, Dunda, IMO he was a philanderer since the very beginning of their wedding life ... (remember when that girl knocked at their door looking for Ted and when Sylvia spotted tham together soon after .... ) Some men are born to make troubles ....... Too much feminist ???? Me ???? YES :lol: :lol: :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Poor Ted!

Mental issues or not, Dunda, IMO he was a philanderer since the very beginning of their wedding life ... (remember when that girl knocked at their door looking for Ted and when Sylvia spotted tham together soon after .... ) Some men are born to make troubles ....... Too much feminist ???? Me ???? YES :lol: :lol: :lol:

She was bipolar, not completely mad, but she knew perfectly whom she was marrying. It´s not any more that to read the poem Pursuit, which I put in Sylvia thread.

Both were detestable, something that I learned is done by it very much, is that some person is a good writer, this fact a good person does not do it automatically.

The movie manipulates a lot of information, like in general almost all Plath's biographies, since Hughes never spoke with anybody.

Hughes was kept in complete silence on Sylvia until I publish Birthday Letters, in 1998, months that he should die. It is a magnificent book.

There is a biography of Linda Wagner - Martin on Sylvia, the look is very interesting, a little slanted for Hughes's silence, but is in the first book that I read, all the doubts and the warnings that Sylvia had before marrying. She knew that Ted was a Casanova, which was a very difficult guy.

She committed, to my taste, the most vulgar of the mistakes that we commit the women: to believe that she was going to change him, that with a ring, a promise and a couple of children, the guy was going to change life ... poor Sylvia, what ingenuous was!!!!
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote: She was bipolar, not completely mad, but she knew perfectly whom she was marrying. It´s not any more that to read the poem Pursuit, which I put in Sylvia thread.

Both were detestable, something that I learned is done by it very much, is that some person is a good writer, this fact a good person does not do it automatically.

The movie manipulates a lot of information, like in general almost all Plath's biographies, since Hughes never spoke with anybody.

Hughes was kept in complete silence on Sylvia until I publish Birthday Letters, in 1998, months that he should die. It is a magnificent book.

There is a biography of Linda Wagner - Martin on Sylvia, the look is very interesting, a little slanted for Hughes's silence, but is in the first book that I read, all the doubts and the warnings that Sylvia had before marrying. She knew that Ted was a Casanova, which was a very difficult guy.

She committed, to my taste, the most vulgar of the mistakes that we commit the women: to believe that she was going to change him, that with a ring, a promise and a couple of children, the guy was going to change life ... poor Sylvia, what ingenuous was!!!!
Faustine, you are sooooooooo right .... I'm so much disenchanted with men .... Yes, she fell for him, and when one falls in love no one can dissuade them from leaving their beloved , even though they know they are not "saint" .... that's why I don't wanna fall in love with anyone .... :lol: :lol: :lol: We can't blame Sylvia, she was just a woman in love.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

zonzi wrote:Mental issues or not, Dunda, IMO he was a philanderer since the very beginning of their wedding life ... (remember when that girl knocked at their door looking for Ted and when Sylvia spotted tham together soon after .... ) Some men are born to make troubles ....... Too much feminist ???? Me ???? YES :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, but she had known that he was a philanderer.... so why has she married him? She has tried to kill herself earlier when she was younger, so I think she always has been unstable and for sure a marriage with someone like Ted doesn't make it easier to handle that...
As I said I, feel sympathy for both and I think they both have suffered from that relationship.... and I will not blame Ted alone for what had happened to them

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

The classic story of lovers who were meant to be together no matter what happened to them. Ted never lost his love for Sylvia as with the Birthday Letters. She haunted him to the end of his days.....his penance for her death in a way. How utterly romantic and tragic this is. I love Moll Flanders and Jemmy Seagrave for the same reason.

I read recently that Julia Stiles is set to play Sylvia Plath in a movie entitled "The Bell Jar". I like Julia Stiles but I think playing this role may be very difficult.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Well, in the light of what biographies claim about Sylvia and Ted, surely she was a difficult woman "to handle" , and she was not the first , he was a Casanova, ok, he wasn't the first to be, now that I surfed the web and I know their story a bit better, I can understand them and I can say I esteem these 2 great poets.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:Well, in the light of what biographies claim about Sylvia and Ted, surely she was a difficult woman "to handle" , and she was not the first , he was a Casanova, ok, he wasn't the first to be, now that I surfed the web and I know their story a bit better, I can understand them and I can say I esteem these 2 great poets.
Never lose of sight it, they were big artists, both, but it does not do them nice persons.

I agree with every word of Dunda and Sharmaine, good commentaries both.

I read Plath does more than 15 years, I read on her for 10 years, the movie me did not contribute anything essentially new, except the Ted's least terrible image, it was an interesting surprise

6. Say what I’m thinking
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Crazy!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Image
multitarget icon :wink: :D

6. Say what I’m thinking