The "Tattoo" Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Daniel_Craig wrote:I stole it from another thread:

you are soooo busy :shock: :lol:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Apologies if this got posted already.

I guess the Sats tattoo is not henna after all.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/tags/daniel-craig/
Lu

Post by Lu »

Wow, her swimsuit is awesome. It reminds me of the dress she wore to FOAF, all the gold.

Around here they call those kind of back tattoos "tramp stamps" :lol: :lol:

But poor Sats, if she is pregnant...I also heard somewhere that if you have this type of back tattoo it's sometimes not possible to get an epidural during childbirth. :shock:
My books!

funnlim

Post by funnlim »

Saw the justjared pictures too. She does seem to conciously moved her hands to cover her belly. Though the jeans were tight, they seem to be more like below the waist and I looked and looked and looked and I think she is pregnant. I thought I saw a slight bump, either that or she like many very skinny women who has a small belly.
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

funnlim wrote:Saw the justjared pictures too. She does seem to conciously moved her hands to cover her belly. Though the jeans were tight, they seem to be more like below the waist and I looked and looked and looked and I think she is pregnant. I thought I saw a slight bump, either that or she like many very skinny women who has a small belly.

I think she is so slim that maybe she has had a large lunch and its made it look like she has a bump. I personally don't think Dan and Sats would go and get pregnant now because the baby would be due right in the middle of Bond promotion! Also many people walk with their hands infront of their stomachs!! I know I do!!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

It must be frustrating for people in the public eye reading things like this about them. We can't criticise the paps when we start acting and sounding like them, all this speculation will be reported as facts soon.
funnlim

Post by funnlim »

Sazza wrote:
funnlim wrote:Saw the justjared pictures too. She does seem to conciously moved her hands to cover her belly. Though the jeans were tight, they seem to be more like below the waist and I looked and looked and looked and I think she is pregnant. I thought I saw a slight bump, either that or she like many very skinny women who has a small belly.

I think she is so slim that maybe she has had a large lunch and its made it look like she has a bump. I personally don't think Dan and Sats would go and get pregnant now because the baby would be due right in the middle of Bond promotion! Also many people walk with their hands infront of their stomachs!! I know I do!!
Sometimes some things can happen unplanned which makes it surprising and beautiful. Frankly I don't think he is ready for fatherhood again but sometimes the unexpected happen. Like you said probably a big lunch. Anyway what is so bad speculating pregnancy? It's not like she is underage or anything. I feel it is one of the more positive speculation rather than perhaps speculating they're breaking up.
Lu

Post by Lu »

funnlim wrote:
Sazza wrote:

Sometimes some things can happen unplanned which makes it surprising and beautiful. Frankly I don't think he is ready for fatherhood again but sometimes the unexpected happen. Like you said probably a big lunch. Anyway what is so bad speculating pregnancy? It's not like she is underage or anything. I feel it is one of the more positive speculation rather than perhaps speculating they're breaking up.
Yes, I think we are only saying it because she looks so happy and glowing recently, it's not like we are saying it in a mean way. anyway if she is not pregnant, she probably only snickers at the rumors.
At least we are not like the jealous bitches on Justjared talking smack about her. :evil:
My books!

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

gugita14 wrote:
redluna wrote:
zonzi wrote: FAINT ! FAINT ! FAINT ! FAINT ! FAINT ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sorry for breaking up the drool-parade girls :wink: but is anybody able to recognize what a pendant on the necklace Daniel wears????
No idea, can't concentrate....... losing focus!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P *Thud, thud thud!*
OMG OMG OMG >>> Faints :oops: :oops: HE's The Cause of Global Warming !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:Image
...and here´s my work:

It's a great shot Daniel_Craig. I like the movement of his hand as opposed to the stillness of his head.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »