The "Glasses" Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to ALex

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Thks to SG and A/Dunda for posting all the lovely pics! :D :D :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Just wondering... does anyone know if Daniel wears contact lenses? I have a gorgeous pic of him as the wallpaper on my PC (I can't think of more beautiful wallpaper, can you?) and there's something about the whites of his eyes that makes me wonder if he wears soft lenses.
Although he looks great in glasses, I guess they would be a nuisance to him as an actor, he'd be more likely to wear contacts if there was an issue with his eyesight.
And then I start thinking how lucky his optician would be, getting to look so deeply into those baby blues :lol:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Dont know if he wears contacts sorry, has glasses but he may wear contacts but never read anything of him mentioning contacts.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

bubita

Post by bubita »

Muchas Gracias Sylvia!
no words to express what i´m feeling now... :drool:
Alina

Post by Alina »

I'm sure this has already been posted somewhere here, but I love it. He looks divine and the light is great.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

SmittenDramaKitten

There's something about Daniel in glasses... and look at those hands! :twisted: Anyone for tea??!! :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I don't think, I'd care for tea, seeing this. Other ideas come to mind :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

:lol: Exactly!!! Much dirtier ones... :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I like the hair in the Apple photo and the dark blue t-shirt photo, and I like the photography in the Tattoo shot, but to me, he looks really old in that shot.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

sf2la wrote:I like the hair in the Apple photo and the dark blue t-shirt photo, and I like the photography in the Tattoo shot, but to me, he looks really old in that shot.
I know what you mean but it doesn't matter to me. In that pic he looks to me like a sexy college teacher or something - makes me want him to teach me all sorts of things. :oops: It's an intelligent, thoughtful, sensual face. He's just toying with that cup while he decides what to do with me...!