an 'eyes' thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Maria
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: Canada

Post by Maria » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:08 pm

sf2la wrote:He definitely looks extra hot with scruff. I wish he'd grow it and have it come in like it did in Skyfall - brown with a little white/gray. Too bad men can't color their scruff like women can color their hair. I mean, he could do it for a role, but it would be nice for him to have it like that on a daily basis. Perhaps those days are mostly over if he's going to go out in public. Seeing that he's never been a regular shaver, he probably goes with the white scruff/beard when he's at their upstate property or when they are hibernating.

Those eyes...sigh...hence all the blue, rather than black, clothing. It sure works for him.
Oh do tell - this is news to me. He's not a regular shaver?

(You can tell I am quite behind on the intel éh?) 8)

User avatar
Maria
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: Canada

Post by Maria » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:09 pm

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Here's a good one for eyes and scruff! :twisted: I agree with Maria. Daniel can convey a lot with his eyes, more than any other actor due to their amazing colour BLUE!
:sigh:
Thank you SDK! That picture!

Swoon.

User avatar
Maria
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: Canada

Post by Maria » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:14 pm

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Here's a good one for eyes and scruff! :twisted: I agree with Maria. Daniel can convey a lot with his eyes, more than any other actor due to their amazing colour BLUE!
:sigh:
Do we have a "scruff" thread?

Okay to post this here?

Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 45772
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:10 am

We do :lol: Somewhere. Seems, there is really no part of his, that does not have an own thread. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 45772
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:11 am

Maria wrote:
sf2la wrote:He definitely looks extra hot with scruff. I wish he'd grow it and have it come in like it did in Skyfall - brown with a little white/gray. Too bad men can't color their scruff like women can color their hair. I mean, he could do it for a role, but it would be nice for him to have it like that on a daily basis. Perhaps those days are mostly over if he's going to go out in public. Seeing that he's never been a regular shaver, he probably goes with the white scruff/beard when he's at their upstate property or when they are hibernating.

Those eyes...sigh...hence all the blue, rather than black, clothing. It sure works for him.
Oh do tell - this is news to me. He's not a regular shaver?

(You can tell I am quite behind on the intel éh?) 8)
We assume, since we have lots of free time pics with scruff or beard. But since he is snow white now, its a good idea to not let it grow.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Maria
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: Canada

Post by Maria » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:22 pm

Germangirl wrote:We do :lol: Somewhere. Seems, there is really no part of his, that does not have an own thread. :twisted:
Sorry, I tried to search and could not find it on the first page...so I posted here! :oops:

User avatar
Maria
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: Canada

Post by Maria » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:24 pm

Germangirl wrote:
Maria wrote:
sf2la wrote:He definitely looks extra hot with scruff. I wish he'd grow it and have it come in like it did in Skyfall - brown with a little white/gray. Too bad men can't color their scruff like women can color their hair. I mean, he could do it for a role, but it would be nice for him to have it like that on a daily basis. Perhaps those days are mostly over if he's going to go out in public. Seeing that he's never been a regular shaver, he probably goes with the white scruff/beard when he's at their upstate property or when they are hibernating.

Those eyes...sigh...hence all the blue, rather than black, clothing. It sure works for him.
Oh do tell - this is news to me. He's not a regular shaver?

(You can tell I am quite behind on the intel éh?) 8)
We assume, since we have lots of free time pics with scruff or beard. But since he is snow white now, its a good idea to not let it grow.
Well that makes sense. Thanks for explaining to me, I am obviously a little behind on the "gossip" free time pictures. I have to catch up éh?

Yes, the white scruff does stand out.

:cheers1: to German Girl!

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 45772
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Its impossible to cover all there is in such a short time. You are doing good though :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Maria
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: Canada

Post by Maria » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Germangirl wrote:Its impossible to cover all there is in such a short time. You are doing good though :D
Oh I'll be just fine...even if I never "catch up", it's just so nice to find a place where there are other obsessed fans like me! :cheer:

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 45772
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:28 pm

Obsessed is the word around here for sure ... and for many, many years :oops:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
caramel
Posts: 4748
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:30 pm
Location: California

Post by caramel » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:32 pm

sf2la wrote:He definitely looks extra hot with scruff. I wish he'd grow it and have it come in like it did in Skyfall - brown with a little white/gray.
+1000000 :stick_iagree:
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 45772
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:46 pm

To me, clean shaven is always the best. Maybe I am in for a lucky time. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11931
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:07 pm

caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote:He definitely looks extra hot with scruff. I wish he'd grow it and have it come in like it did in Skyfall - brown with a little white/gray.
+1000000 :stick_iagree:
Me too! :wink:

User avatar
Maria
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: Canada

Post by Maria » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Germangirl wrote:Obsessed is the word around here for sure ... and for many, many years :oops:
I think being obsessed is just fine. We're not certifiable, we can still go out in public, we know how to appear sane... :twisted:

SmittenDramaKitten
Posts: 9940
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am

Post by SmittenDramaKitten » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:00 pm

And I think there are people who can be either 'obsessed but nuts' or 'obsessed but nice'.... We who love Daniel fit into the latter category! :wink:

Post Reply