an 'eyes' thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

2nd one is... :thud:
Maria

Post by Maria »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:2nd one is... :thud:
Quite!

Thank you Sylvia's Girl once again for pictures.

(Really, I could spend all day just staring at every thread as so many pictures are new to me...)
Maria

Post by Maria »

Here are two for the "eyes" thread. You do not see the blue in these Skyfall shaving scene pictures but I like the intensity. He can convey so much with just a look.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

That top was is for OUR eyes!! :lol: :lol: What an amazing body, and the towel wrapped around his ass to boot. Forget Spectre, IMO. One big tease of a let down. The first three showed skin...his skin. Sigh!!!
Maria

Post by Maria »

sf2la wrote:That top was is for OUR eyes!! :lol: :lol: What an amazing body, and the towel wrapped around his ass to boot. Forget Spectre, IMO. One big tease of a let down. The first three showed skin...his skin. Sigh!!!
sf2la - Oh agreed, our eyes. 8)

I also noticed the additional "scar" on his shoulder line above the shrapnel "scar" too. Which reminds me - anyone know where did "Eve" shoot him, no scar from that wound????
SmittenDramaKitten

Those pics f**king gorgeous Maria!!! :twisted: :drool:

That is a very good question about where Eve shot Bond and where is the scar? I have no idea. Answers on a postcard please Mr Mendes! 8)
Maria

Post by Maria »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Those pics f**king gorgeous Maria!!! :twisted: :drool:

That is a very good question about where Eve shot Bond and where is the scar? I have no idea. Answers on a postcard please Mr Mendes! 8)
Cough cough, um...I have only managed to take screen shots of my particularly favourite scenes. I'll pretend I've not had enough time for screen caps of every other scene. (Well, he's not in every single scene anyway so there is my real excuse.)

Ya, I am rather fond of these shots too. I have more. I'll post them when I figure out what order they are in. Or I'll just go and take more.

And I don't want a post card - I want all the details, specifically all the scenes that landed on the cutting room floor. Better yet - reshoot a few towel (or sans towel) scenes just in case. :twisted:
Maria

More for the 'eyes' thread - Skyfall

Post by Maria »

A few more, I kinda like these too:

Maria

Post by Maria »

And another, watching telly in Skyfall:

SmittenDramaKitten

Thanks Maria.... :) 8)
I particularly LOVE the last one.... :twisted: :thud:

But even with the 'white scruff' (a phrase I believe GG has coined), I think he looks great in the others too. :twisted: It's PRE Macau and shaving scene... his HOTNESS goes up even more after that... :wink:
Maria

Post by Maria »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Thanks Maria.... :) 8)
I particularly LOVE the last one.... :twisted: :thud:

But even with the 'white scruff' (a phrase I believe GG has coined), I think he looks great in the others too. :twisted: It's PRE Macau and shaving scene... his HOTNESS goes up even more after that... :wink:
Absolutely, and I like a bit of scruff at times too. 8)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yrs, these are all great, but the last is the best.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Maria

Post by Maria »

Germangirl wrote:Yrs, these are all great, but the last is the best.
Depending on the lighting or what colours he is wearing, his eyes can look amazingly blue. Then you combine the emotion and what he seems to "say" with his eyes - a powerful combination.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He definitely looks extra hot with scruff. I wish he'd grow it and have it come in like it did in Skyfall - brown with a little white/gray. Too bad men can't color their scruff like women can color their hair. I mean, he could do it for a role, but it would be nice for him to have it like that on a daily basis. Perhaps those days are mostly over if he's going to go out in public. Seeing that he's never been a regular shaver, he probably goes with the white scruff/beard when he's at their upstate property or when they are hibernating.

Those eyes...sigh...hence all the blue, rather than black, clothing. It sure works for him.
SmittenDramaKitten

Here's a good one for eyes and scruff! :twisted: I agree with Maria. Daniel can convey a lot with his eyes, more than any other actor due to their amazing colour BLUE!
:sigh: