an 'eyes' thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Now, who is going into extremes? :twisted: Nopbody said anything about traumatized.

We were discussing the weightloss and where it came from. Some of us thing, its from the break, some don't. Fair enough, no big deal.
I believe, the link for the Met Ball pic shows pretty well, what i mean.

..and, of course, he moved on. Rachel was the reason, he broke up with Sats.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

In the pics from your link, CockH he looks heavily hungover to me ;)
Anyway, at the C&A premiere he looked beautiful and NOT skinny or haggard AT ALL.

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/ ... emiere-03/
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

CockHargreaves wrote:Point taken, Alina. I don't think he was "heavily traumatised" either. But stressed, definitely - some people do lose weight through stress (not me, unfortunately!).
I've just googled "Daniel Craig in 2011" to look for pics and there are several papz shots from January and February that seem to me to show him looking a bit thin in the face, eg http://www.justjared.com/2011/02/13/dan ... x-liftoff/ and by then he was already with Rachel. Even allowing for the happiness of falling in love, I think the pics do suggest he had a lot of emotional upheaval that may have contributed to him looking thinner than usual at that time.
I just found a pic of him and Satsuki on the set of Dream House, which must be towards the very end of their relationship. I will admit he doesn't look particularly thin in the face here (although she is as thin as a reed), but I do think he looks strained, especially around the eyes. EDITED to add - and look at her eyes, they're so puffy she looks as if she could have been crying the whole of the previous night.

As GG says, we can't really know. But it's interesting when he's not giving us anything new to talk about.
Last edited by CockHargreaves on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Alina wrote:In the pics from your link, CockH he looks heavily hungover to me ;)
Anyway, at the C&A premiere he looked beautiful and NOT skinny or haggard AT ALL.

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/ ... emiere-03/

I agree he was beautiful, but I do think he's skinny at the C&A premiere. His jaw and cheekbones are sharper than usual IMO.
You could be right about the hangover :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

@Cocky pic; That was pretty much at the beginning. Nothing had happened yet.
Again - look at the Met Ball pics. There it shows...shortly afterwards we got their last pic together.

But I don't want this to become a "I want to be right at all costs" sort of thing, so me finishes here. :wink:

Opinion is opinion and everybody is entitled to one.

EDIT: He WAS hangover - celebrating the night before in LA with the Gallagher Band, I think it was and flying to NY to show Rachel the famous red underwear for Valentines Day.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Yes, I know this pic, CockH. I think he often looks strained around the eyes though. I remember a pic of him and Rachel leaving for Betrayal rehearsal (or matinee) and he had huge bags under his eyes - lack of sleep or too much "partying" or both? Or just a bad cold?
We can speculate and chat about it of course, but since we don't have any realiable info straight from the horse's mouth, they'll be mere speculations.
We can post pictures of him looking haggard, hungover, tired and skinny, but there are many pictures of him from that period in which he looks blooming, healthy and gorgeous.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

He looked very worn out end of fall in 2010 after the break up, same after the break up with Heike at the fahion show he attended with Kate.

He's just someone who looks haggert facewise when he looses a few pounds.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Alina

Post by Alina »

Incredibly beautiful!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I always thought it was the length of his hair in the picture that made his face look fuller especially after C&A where he was very thin and his hair shorter.
It was a very interesting time here when that relationship came to an end.
Look how far we've come.
SmittenDramaKitten

I'm bored so I'm hunting for Daniel pics. I can think of a few worse things I could be doing....... :lol: :wink:

SmittenDramaKitten

Wow, this thread has been dormant for a LONG TIME!!! :shock: :o
Remedy that now....

Yes, his eyes really ARE that BLUE!
:thud:
SmittenDramaKitten

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »