an 'eyes' thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Renske

Post by Renske »

kittin~wiskerz wrote:
Dunda wrote:Heya Girls,

just noticed while gazing at the large pic shopper12 has posted, that Daniel has got his left ear pierced. Or am I wrong and it's just a spot on the lens :lol: :lol:
I can't remember a pic with Daniel wearing an earring. :wink:
Has anyone seen such a pic?
Wow, you're right!
I wouldn't mind that at all (if he wore an earring).
Both my 'ex' and my hubby had a pierced ear, though neither currently wear any earrings, most likely because when men loose jewellery they can't be bothered to replace it, lol!

Time to go snooping through the archives to see if there's an earring pic anywhere....

Yeah, I noticed that too a while ago. Must be something from his adolescent years :-)
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Renske wrote:
kittin~wiskerz wrote:
Dunda wrote:just noticed while gazing at the large pic shopper12 has posted, that Daniel has got his left ear pierced. Or am I wrong and it's just a spot on the lens :lol: :lol: I can't remember a pic with Daniel wearing an earring. :wink: Has anyone seen such a pic?
Wow, you're right!
Yeah, I noticed that too a while ago. Must be something from his adolescent years :-)
I agree, it sure looks like a little hole. I don't remember seeing any photos with earrings... I do have a faint memory of seeing/reading him say something about Bond and earrings? Something in the "over my dead body"? vein?

Agrippina
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I think I saw a photo on the russian site from Drop thr Dead Monkey that had a earring .
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:I think I saw a photo on the russian site from Drop thr Dead Monkey that had a earring .
Thanks to Laredo =D>

I now remember there are two videos on youtube from Drop the Dead Donkey:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFioCB-O3d8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9UUeJ67Pso

here are the pics:

Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

Hannah wrote: yeah, I also think his ear's pierced (that doesn't stop me being crazy about them :wink: ), but I have never seen a pic with an earring either (luckily!) - if there is one, please warn me before posting - don't wanna see it :wink:
:!: Hannah :!: ... I am afraid I am late warning you :( , but here it goes: there ARE pics with an earring in this thread, just above in Dunda's post! :shock: :shock: ...

IMO better than expected... I think the shirt is even worst :lol: (time is relentless ... fashion as well :wink: )

Thanks to Dunda and Laredo for this moment :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Anesidora wrote:
Hannah wrote: yeah, I also think his ear's pierced (that doesn't stop me being crazy about them :wink: ), but I have never seen a pic with an earring either (luckily!) - if there is one, please warn me before posting - don't wanna see it :wink:
:!: Hannah :!: ... I am afraid I am late warning you :( , but here it goes: there ARE pics with an earring in this thread, just above in Dunda's post! :shock: :shock: ...

IMO better than expected... I think the shirt is even worst :lol: (time is relentless ... fashion as well :wink: )

ooooopss,

I have read over Hannahs request for warning. I don't want to be responsible for the fact that Hannah eventually suffers damages, so I have send her a pm :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

Dunda wrote:
Anesidora wrote:

Good idea :wink:

ooooopss,

I have read over Hannahs request for warning. I don't want to be responsible for the fact that Hannah eventually suffers damages, so I have send her a pm :lol: :lol: :lol:
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

[quote="Anesidora"]One cannot see very well his eyes here but still glimpse a very sexy look there ... I would melt if I were Heike :shock: , lucky girl :mrgreen:

:twisted: cannot see very well his eyes but can see the open shirt ....
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Anesidora wrote:I would melt if I were Heike :shock: , lucky girl :mrgreen:
First part... I agree
Second part .... I don't agree, imagine you have 'owned' such a great guy and you have lost him :cry: :cry:

But otherwise it is better to own a great guy for a little time than never :roll: :roll:

And I think she is happy now with her bf Max Schröder and the sweet little daughter :) :)
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Dunda wrote:Thanks to Laredo =D>

I now remember there are two videos on youtube from Drop the Dead Donkey:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFioCB-O3d8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9UUeJ67Pso
Oh yeeees how could I forget that one? :D I wondered if it's real when I saw it first, since I'd never seen him with an earring before, or after. I kinda like it though. I think an earring half that size would look really good on him, or a stud.

Sorry, back to regularly scheduled program. 8-[
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

:oops: :oops: I am surpised we don't have a little finger thread yet...
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

hmmmmmm, those eyelashes, I MUST post it, even when you not see his eyes.
Imagine he flutters eyslashes, OMG :wink: :twisted: :wink:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Daniel has had a look at our several crazy threads :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Dunda wrote:Daniel has had a look at our several crazy threads :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: =D> :lol: please post more
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Interesting look for his eyebrows... no one has ever mentioned his eyebrows have they ?
Now I have to start looking at his eyebrows .
We have disscussed most other parts of his body .