2001 Daniel interview mp3

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

HappyAppy04

2001 Daniel interview mp3

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Hi y'all.

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I found a 2001 mp3 interview w/ Angelina Jolie and Daniel this morning.

"A pre-Bond Daniel Craig talks about his first adventure role as Alex in the film, plus his life and aspirations"

It's a 21 minute interview, but Daniel's part is only around 9 minutes so I cut the mp3 and below is a link for just listening to our boy :lol:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l0g5xa

I could listen to this man talk forever and it's a good interview to boot, he sounds adorable. He talks about the shower scene and messes with the interviewer, it's a hoot! :wink:
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

You rock my socks! Downloading as I type! \:D/
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

HappyAppy04,

thank you soooo much for postijng this :D :D
I love to hear his voice and especially his laughter when talking about motivation and playing the game Tomb Raider.
You can imagine his face and I swear sometime I can 'hear' his fingers fidling about his face/mouth :wink: :wink:
mickey01

Post by mickey01 »

Hi everyone,

I love it! Thanks so much for that!

Love that shower question - what do you want to know big boy?

LMAO

TTFN x
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

OMG.. I'M TYPING THIS AS I LISTEN.

Hhahaha. Him.. playing the video game :D YESSSSS!! I KNEW there had to be a kid in him SOMEWHERER. That's HILARIOUS!!

Him laughing at everything :D Man.. he must've been in a hell of a good mood. :D I love his laugh! GAHH <3

HAHAHAHHAHAAH.
"So.. uhm.. the shower scene."
"Yea..."
"Uhmm...*hahahah*"
"What do yoou want to know, big boy?" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA XD And everyone starts laughing!! OH GOD!! HE'S AMAZING.

He actually had clothes on in the shwer scene? Wow.... he must've had some SMALL undies on then.. cause, .. I thought... Hmm.. wow.

"I couldn't stop staring at him.. it was Paul Newman! I was like.. gahahkgdjkgdjegfjegjfge" HHAHAHAHHA

I LOVE HIS VOICE AND HUMOR *dead*
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
mickey01

Post by mickey01 »

And ...breath... Sarahat LOL.

You had me puffed out just reading that - I could feel your excitement!

LOL
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

xD Hhaaha.

I just love it when he's less serious about things. I love his humor and his laugh and him laying back and being kind of a kid at times. Which is why I fell in love with that dancing scene in "Some Voices" :)
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Love the interview! Thanks for posting!!

He seems to speak even faster than usually, or then he is usally slowed down :wink: But what I really liked about was that when he talked about giving back to the industry, investing in films and finding funding dor good projects. The man really puts his money where his mouth is: Flashbacks of a Fool is the living proof of that! Ah, the integrity, the honesty, the idealism!

Agrippina
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

sarahat wrote:OMG.. I'M TYPING THIS AS I LISTEN.

Hhahaha. Him.. playing the video game :D YESSSSS!! I KNEW there had to be a kid in him SOMEWHERER. That's HILARIOUS!!

Him laughing at everything :D Man.. he must've been in a hell of a good mood. :D I love his laugh! GAHH <3

HAHAHAHHAHAAH.
"So.. uhm.. the shower scene."
"Yea..."
"Uhmm...*hahahah*"
"What do yoou want to know, big boy?" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA XD And everyone starts laughing!! OH GOD!! HE'S AMAZING.

He actually had clothes on in the shwer scene? Wow.... he must've had some SMALL undies on then.. cause, .. I thought... Hmm.. wow.

"I couldn't stop staring at him.. it was Paul Newman! I was like.. gahahkgdjkgdjegfjegjfge" HHAHAHAHHA

I LOVE HIS VOICE AND HUMOR *dead*
Wow, Sara you make me tired :wink: but your enthusiam is awesome! I love some of these earlier interviews where he's just relaxed and cutting up. His laugh..as if I needed *another* reason to adore him :lol: I'm determined to dig up other early interviews, Google is going to get a workout this weekend.....
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
sigl

Post by sigl »

Thanks SO much for posting that interview!!!! I LOVED it! It reminds of some of the earlier interviews I've read and been commenting on lately. I can listen to this one and imagine the same enthusiam in the print interviews. I love how fast he was talking too. In current interviews he sounds much more deliberate about what he says and I love, love, love the ones where he's fast-paced and his humor shows. I've read that he's funny, but the older interviews really show that side of him. I'm falling all over again.....
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Hahaha - I had totally forgotten that this one had been posted before! I had downloaded it already a few weeks ago but saved it in an unlikely place, so I couldn't find it yesterday and downloeded it again! :lol:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~