The "Kissing" thread!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

ooops....posted twice
Last edited by sharmaine on Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

It's not possible that two people cannot get sexually aroused by all that kissing....goodness....actors cannot have that strength of will could they? they are only human - don't tell me that they are turned on and pretend not to be.

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Hey did Daniel had his nose pierced? I saw that in Ray's kissing scene - his right side had a hole in it... is it possible that Daniel had his nose pierced in the past? Wow - it is going to be weird that he had a pierced nose. I know he had his ear pierced in the past. What is your views?

StarryDannyFan xx
Anybody done any research on that yet? I never noticed, but I'd be interested to know as well... :shock:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
sigl

Post by sigl »

This is absolutely one of my favorite love scenes. It's really beautiful.
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

omg - 3x! Sorry
Misha, Ashlee, help....please delete the other 2.
Last edited by sharmaine on Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Help....don't know why I can't seem to delete my double post. Sorry for posting twice.
Last edited by sharmaine on Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

That little bit goes a very long way.....
I've yet to see this film but I'm sure I will enjoy it.
It is written somewhere in the forum that apparently Toni Colette was considered "a bitch". I reserve my opinions on her real life but her acting is superb. I've seen her in many different films and she's is amazing...."A Japanese Story", "In Her Shoes", "About a Boy"....loved them all. She's got a strange beauty that I particularly like.

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Yeah I haven't seen the movie either. I just took screencaps from a youtube video.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Look how his lower lip touches her upper lip at the end of the scene. Playful, gentle...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

cant watch it too much does things to me :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Tigertash wrote:cant watch it too much does things to me :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Poor Tiger :wink: I am just trying some chocolate to get over it. Not that it helps, but the chocolate is delicious - translated it would be cream cream. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Germangirl wrote:
Tigertash wrote:cant watch it too much does things to me :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Poor Tiger :wink: I am just trying some chocolate to get over it. Not that it helps, but the chocolate is delicious - translated it would be cream cream. :lol:

past some to me please see if it helps me :lol:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

DC has the most sensuous lips and I'm not surprised that he would be a great kisser. He definitely generates that heat to abandon. His upper lip is strong and assertive and his lower lip is pouty and soft....god only knows what he does with that probing tongue.....gasp!

I agree with Laredo....he has a teasing smile, hypnotizes you with his eyes and starts getting his lips as close as possible without touching....you can almost feel the tip of his upper lip and the softness of his lower lip, a wanton breath...and then...quickly, gently grazes yours, massaging them with his....you open your mouth for more and he envelopes yours locked in that moist kiss - you lose yourselves in your oral caresses.
Quoting myself - I had made this statement based on still photos created a while back but with the moving stills, even more to the point - just as I imagined it. How I would love to kiss that man......I think he would seriously cause some damage to my G spot......swoon.
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

gugita14 wrote:Don't know if this has been posted yet but here you go. :D
Oh gugita you are killing me :D Now I can´t concentrate on anything anymore :D

Its damn sexy how he sucks on her upper lipp :twisted:

Please make more clips !!!
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Mimi_kitty wrote: Oh gugita you are killing me :D Now I can´t concentrate on anything anymore :D
Its almost 11 pm. Its about time to concentrate on nice things like a kissing Dan, Mimi :wink: