The "Wet" Thread!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
gugita14
Posts: 2043
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Location: USA

Post by gugita14 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:57 pm

bond_girl 69 wrote:@zonzi: nice pickle :lol: :lol:

I think I'll join you ladies in the naughty corner for a while to appreciate this masterpiece :lol: :lol:
Yes it is a brilliant masterpiece.

User avatar
zonzi
Posts: 7579
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
Location: Back home

Post by zonzi » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:02 pm

bond_girl 69 wrote:@zonzi: nice pickle :lol: :lol:

I think I'll join you ladies in the naughty corner for a while to appreciate this masterpiece :lol: :lol:
yes yes , nice pickle

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

welcome aboard, BG 69 ! :twisted:
Image
********
Image

User avatar
sarahat
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:40 am
Location: Olympia, Washington
Contact:

Post by sarahat » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:16 pm

I'd laugh so hard if his daughter... or even if HE (Daniel) saw this picture and our comments. HAHAHAH. AWKWAAAAAARD ;)
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.

User avatar
gugita14
Posts: 2043
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Location: USA

Post by gugita14 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:19 pm

sarahat wrote:I'd laugh so hard if his daughter... or even if HE (Daniel) saw this picture and our comments. HAHAHAH. AWKWAAAAAARD ;)
I know it just seems to capture my eye. :wink:

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46522
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:01 am

What a nice read on a Monday morning. Thanks a bunch :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Faustine
Posts: 9801
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:09 am
Location: Buenos Aires. Argentina

Post by Faustine » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:09 am

Image
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking

User avatar
Mimi_kitty
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Munich Germany

Post by Mimi_kitty » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:39 pm

Faustine wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
Deb wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
Faustine wrote:Image
Call me a pervert but his package is showing A LOT in this picture. :shock: :twisted:
Its impossible not to notice it, those trunks are practicallly see through :lol: :lol:
They are very see through. :shock:
He's definitely not leaving much to the imagination. :wink: Wonderful!!
My imagination went out the window a long time ago. :twisted:
Who wants imagination when you have this in front of you???
My point exactly.
What can do an innocent photo :roll: :lol:
sheesh... you naughty girls !! :twisted: :roll: back to your corner
Cause you affect me ...

Image

Fascinate me....

User avatar
gugita14
Posts: 2043
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Location: USA

Post by gugita14 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:46 pm

Mimi_kitty wrote:
Faustine wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
Deb wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
Faustine wrote:Image
Call me a pervert but his package is showing A LOT in this picture. :shock: :twisted:
Its impossible not to notice it, those trunks are practicallly see through :lol: :lol:
They are very see through. :shock:
He's definitely not leaving much to the imagination. :wink: Wonderful!!
My imagination went out the window a long time ago. :twisted:
Who wants imagination when you have this in front of you???
My point exactly.
What can do an innocent photo :roll: :lol:
sheesh... you naughty girls !! :twisted: :roll: back to your corner
I've been in this corner since this thread started. :twisted:

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:48 pm

gugita14 wrote:
Mimi_kitty wrote:
Faustine wrote:
What can do an innocent photo :roll: :lol:
sheesh... you naughty girls !! :twisted: :roll: back to your corner
I've been in this corner since this thread started. :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice new signature Gugita
Image

User avatar
gugita14
Posts: 2043
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Location: USA

Post by gugita14 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:49 pm

redluna wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
Mimi_kitty wrote:
Faustine wrote:
What can do an innocent photo :roll: :lol:
sheesh... you naughty girls !! :twisted: :roll: back to your corner
I've been in this corner since this thread started. :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice new signature Gugita
Thanks redluna! :D Made it this morning.

User avatar
catasa
Posts: 292
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:34 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by catasa » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:51 pm

I only saw the first page, and I understood I'll love this thread. So now I'm going to watch the rest of it :twisted: :wink:
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
Image
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^

User avatar
gugita14
Posts: 2043
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Location: USA

Post by gugita14 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:57 pm

catasa wrote:I only saw the first page, and I understood I'll love this thread. So now I'm going to watch the rest of it :twisted: :wink:
Trust me, you will love it! :twisted:

User avatar
catasa
Posts: 292
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:34 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by catasa » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:22 pm

gugita14 wrote:
catasa wrote:I only saw the first page, and I understood I'll love this thread. So now I'm going to watch the rest of it :twisted: :wink:
Trust me, you will love it! :twisted:
I've watched half of it. Now I'm ruined and gone. I don't know how I'll be able to work now. I got to do some work on a bed frame in wood I'm making in the garage. I guess it's not difficult to understand that my mind is now in the gutter :shock:
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
Image
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^

User avatar
bond_girl 69
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 11:52 am
Location: undercover - just don't ask whose

Post by bond_girl 69 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:24 pm

catasa wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
catasa wrote:I only saw the first page, and I understood I'll love this thread. So now I'm going to watch the rest of it :twisted: :wink:
Trust me, you will love it! :twisted:
I've watched half of it. Now I'm ruined and gone. I don't know how I'll be able to work now. I got to do some work on a bed frame in wood I'm making in the garage. I guess it's not difficult to understand that my mind is now in the gutter :shock:
Now I wonder how that might have happened?? :shock: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
Image

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:44 pm

bond_girl 69 wrote:
catasa wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
catasa wrote:I only saw the first page, and I understood I'll love this thread. So now I'm going to watch the rest of it :twisted: :wink:
Trust me, you will love it! :twisted:
I've watched half of it. Now I'm ruined and gone. I don't know how I'll be able to work now. I got to do some work on a bed frame in wood I'm making in the garage. I guess it's not difficult to understand that my mind is now in the gutter :shock:
Now I wonder how that might have happened?? :shock: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
If I remember correctly, this was the fastest growing thread ever :D
Crazy!

Post Reply